• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mary Poppins in Toronto

Disney Dad Canada

Passing on my Disney obsession to my 3 kids, and a
Mary Poppins is coming to Toronto late this year (November/December, exact dates to be determined).

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a DIS night?

Mary Poppins is coming to Toronto late this year (November/December, exact dates to be determined).

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a DIS night?

I am :woohoo:

Would LOVE to see this :goodvibes

(Try posting this on the Canadian Board, you might get more responses )

Good to know... I've been wanting to see Mary Poppins for such a long time, and haven't been able to make it down to NYC to see it.

I think we're going to try to see the Lion King when it is in Rochester, NY March and April, and then I think it's heading up to Toronto too.

I've emailed Mirvish (who runs the Princess of wales theatre) to see about having a "dis" night, and also if they could somehow donate to Power of 10.

I will let everyone know the details if and when I receive a response.

Heres the reply email I received.

Hello Paul.

Thank you for your email and your interest in Mary Poppins, on stage November-December 2011.
For Groups of 15+ we offer a 20% discount on select performances and savings on service charges.

Kindly give me a call and we can discuss the details further.

Thanks so much and I look forward to your call.

Regards,
Maryanne

I'll call for dates, but can we get the count to at least 15?

I'm interested as well, for at least two...depending on the dates working out, of course. This sounds like fun!

If you can give a date, I can tell you yes or no.

I would be looking at 2 tickets (possible more) :goodvibes

Me Me Me

I am a family of 6 but only 4 of us could come. Someone would have to stay with the baby.

This made my day, it's finally coming to Canada :)

I received an email from Mirvish, and will give you an update when I get back to them.

Totally interested. Would depend on date but I would need two tickets. Hope we can get the count up

This sounds great. We're interested too. Four tickets please. Looks like getting the count up to 15 will not be a problem. Thanks!

I want to be a part... there may be 4 of us !
Dependent on the date as iluvwesties said.

So I think we'll hit 15 no problem..

I am for sure interested too!!! 4 tickets for us. Love Mary Poppins, and have been waiting for it to come to TO!

We are definitely interested. Watched it in NYC and LOVED IT!!! It'll be myself and DBf...please count us in!

I AM!!!! I was planning on seeing it in New York this summer, but it'd be even better to watch it at home.

Depending on the date, DH and I would be in. Its a busy time at work and I end up in Nov/dec working waaay more than I should but I think If I give myself lots of notice we would be in.

We would love to see this too. That would be 4 of us. As long as it isn't when we are in Disney Dec 3-11;)

If were aren't too late, my daughter and I would love to get in on this too. We'd be coming from Ottawa so a weekend would work best for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter