• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marvel meet and greet

FutureMrsF

Mouseketeer
Hi

I have tried searching the boards but apologies if I've missed this elsewhere.

Can anyone tell me if the marvel meet and greet happens on every Magic sailing and is it always the same characters, if so please could you tell me who?

Thank you
Andrea

Hi

I have tried searching the boards but apologies if I've missed this elsewhere.

Can anyone tell me if the marvel meet and greet happens on every Magic sailing and is it always the same characters, if so please could you tell me who?

Thank you
Andrea
It appears that it's only on the longer cruises (7 night)

We were on a 3 night Magic cruise and the kids in the club were visited by Captain America and Iron Man, that my daughter saw.

We are on a 6 night Repo cruise next year on the Magic and I was really hoping to score tix for this meet and greet if it's going to be available. Now I am not so sure! Ahh! At least there is the Marvel Academy.

We are on a 7 night med in August so hopefully there will be. We love Marvel but I've seen varying reports of which characters are on board.

We just got off a 7 night cruise on the Magic and they had the meet and greet. You had to get tickets from Guest Services ahead of time. The characters on our cruise were Captain America, Thor, and Spiderman.

We were on the Magic in April and had Captain America, Thor, and Spiderman. They were the same three that we had on the Magic last year as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter