Marriott World Center

IowaGirl

Mouseketeer
This Hotel is a destination of its own. The pool is incredible. DH drooled over the golf course, although he was not golfing this trip.
I only stayed here because I had three free reward nights to use at a Marriott, otherwise I would have just stayed all of my nights at the Royal Pacific (not to miss out on FOTL).
The room rate they would have charged me was $480, but I figure they charge the highest room rate with those free vouchers since the hotel is probably getting reimbursed from headquarters. Others were paying about $250 per night.
Again, it was really nice, but I would still pick the Portofino, HR, or RP instead.
The only negative is the self parking. There is construction going on, and the self parking is quite a hike, or you can take a shuttle to it, but I always was waiting on the shuttle--never seemed to time that right, which meant it still took awhile to get to your car.
We did see the Disney Fireworks from our room two of the nights, around 9pm. Rooms all have balconies. They sent me an e-mail after I made my reservations asking me if I had special requests. I requested extra towels, refrigerator (free), and a room overlooking Epcot and DTD, and they honored everything. We were in room 41718 (North Tower, 17th floor, room 18)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter