Marriott Residence Inn Maingate

Pamela M

DIS Veteran
Looks like Residence Inn Maingate isn't taking any reservations after October 2018. Anyone know what they will be doing? It's definitely in need of some TLC.

My gut is telling me they are going to demolish it and build a new more expensive hotel.

It was my favorite Marriott property near DL.

It will no longer be a Marriott Residence Inn. It is going to a "private brand" is what I was told. You can call them for reservations.

It will no longer be a Marriott Residence Inn. It is going to a "private brand" is what I was told. You can call them for reservations.
Thanks for the info. That's a bummer. I get too many benefits from Marriott not to stick with Marriott hotels.

My family has stayed at both of them. The convention center is nice and new, but my kids love the Maingate more.

Just got a letter from Marriott. As of October 16, 2018 Marriott Residence Inn Maingate will not longer be a Marriott. It will be called Clementine Hotel & Suites. The good news is if you liked the hotel you can still stay there the bad news is that if your a Marriott loyalist this hotel isn't part of the family anymore.

Now I'm scrambling to find a back up hotel just incase with the change they decide to add on a bunch of fees. I can't call and confirm anything until October 16th and my trip is October 28th

hhmmm I'm booking for November and it it still letting me book at Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate.
Are you booking through Marriott? It shows up there but it was showing all dates as unavailable when I looked on their site - I'm always looking to see if they lowered the room rate. I just booked a room at the Desert Palms & Suites for roughly the same price. While the like the penthouse room better at Maingate. There's no benefit to stay there if I can't get the rewards points and Desert Palms feels closer - you only have to cross Disney way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter