Marriott Grande Vista

spiceycat

dvc-blt
boy my attitude towards this place has been changed. On last visit several years ago it was in bad shape - dirty and uncared for - this year - WOW!!!

everything was cleaned and in top shape. It was lovely and fresh.

went swimming only twice - but the pool was warm and the spa(hottub) was excellent. my feet and back both appreciated it.

in a studio 6109 - first floor in building 96. will come back and finish.

We've been owners there for 5 years. They have been undergoing a major renovation and it shows. We are about to book back-to-back weeks for a trip in August. We typically stay in building 94, we like the proximity to the pool and gas grills.

We had our first visit there for Christmas 2009. We went back October 2010, April 2011 and will be there for the last two weeks of March 2012 for our honeymoon. We love it.

Emily at tne front desk is awesome and Tia at the bar at the main pool is the nicest person you will ever meet.

My ILs have a time share here. We are leaving Friday to stay for a week in one of the Villas. I can't wait.:)

Thanks for posting this update. I just booked a getaway and then started reading some of the not so positive posts. My husband and I will be staying in a studio for 4 nights in mid-May.

Thanks from me too for the update!

We stayed there in a 2 bedroom on a getaway in March a few years ago. Our unit, while functional, really did need some soft good renovations (the beds weren't that great, the kitchen just needed some sprucing up). We still loved it, but it would be nice to return and have a nicer remodeled unit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter