Marriott Cypress Harbour

LilnStitchy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here? We have been offered a free stay from a friend as they are unable to use their timeshare. Generally the reviews seem favorable via trip advisor but I wanted to get the scoop from the real Disney fans. Is driving time okay? We stayed at CBR on our first trip and honestly would not even be considering this trip if not for free lodging. We were actually planning to go to Disneyland. So so so excited.

Try a search and you'll find plenty of information on the Marriott Cypress harbor. It is a great resort, you will love it (We've been there 4 times). Also, this section of the site is for posting reviews. If you have questions try the Orlando Hotels and attractions section. Good luck.

i've heard great things but i haven't stayed there. i have stayed at half a dozen marriott timeshares, though, and always been very pleased.

i'm planning to stay at marriott's royal palms this fall - the 3 palms resorts have a better location for a wdw-focused trip IMO but are a little older than cypress harbour, IIRC. cypress harbour is closer to seaworld and is more ideal for trips that mix seaworld and universal with wdw.

if you're used to staying onsite and love being immersed in mickey, cypress harbour might not be ideal, but i think you'll find it to be a beautiful resort and love the extra space if you are used to hotel rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!