Marriage Equality!

To expand on the rainbow point, does this mean as a straight man that I can now enjoy a nice brunch with mimosas? Will I be issued a makeover coupon in the mail or do I need to see a local salon to get my chest waxed?

Absolutely, mimosas are delicious!
Real men just concentrate hard and the hair falls off........

I have 2 questions. Since marriage is now legal for everyone will the rainbow symbol still be associated with being gay ? Is there no longer a need for it ? To me the rainbow means something else and honestly I would like it back.
For the people that this new law effects I say congratulations and others need to learn tolerance.
Is this a serious question? I'll say yes and respond. I don't think all the gay people have voted yet on whether to keep the rainbow as its symbol. ;) And I don't think it was taken from you. You've got it, you've always had it, and will continue to have it for whatever purpose is meaningful for you. :)

If a man marrying a man or a woman marrying a woman makes this a bad country or trivializes your marriage then the issue (IMO) is how you are looking at it. Not that it is
Close minded and bigoted? It feels as though you are forcing me to feel the same as you do. In fact if anything, it won't change the way I feel.
It's upsetting that the Supreme Court had to define what marriage is.
This just opens the door for other types of relationships.

You are right, it's upsetting. It's upsetting that soo many in this country are trying to deny equal rights to a group of people simply because you don't understand or agree with the way they live their life.

I'm just saying if we give gays the right to marry they should give us Clay Aiken back in return. Some people want to normalize relations with Cuba but I say not until they return Elian. I don't care if he's a grown man now.

I read the responses to my question. Yes it was a serious question. Yes I know the rainbow will always mean to me what it means to me. I didn't mean to suggest that I felt it being used as a symbol for being gay cheapened it in some way. I meant that culture associates the rainbow flag with being gay. I asked if it would now still be a symbol for being gay. That's all. Not homophobic here. If my first post was read I said congratulations to everyone the new law effects and suggested tolerance from others. I am asking if there is now a need for a symbol as we are all equal now for marriage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter