Marrakesh help

Joan1

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of trying this restaurant this summer as it's the only one we haven't tried in Epcot. Now the type of food served here is not my fave as per the menu. I know that my kids would love the belly dancer and that my hubby likes the type of food served there.

Can anyone give me some advise on what to order for someone not too adventurous? By the way I do like hummus and have had it from the counter service area and loved it

Chicken Couscous is very good. The couscous is like a very small pasta and is served with grilled chicken (not spicy, just seasoned) and vegetables.

I actually love Marrakesh and usually go there everytime I'm down!

This was the only restaurant left at Epcot that we didn't try because my wife wasn't crazy about the menu. We gave it a shot and was very pleased with both the food and service. I had the lemon chicken and the Mrs. had beef kababs. Would highly recommend the place....we also enjoy the counter service at the Tangerine Cafe.....the Mrs. loves the daquiries (did I spell it right?)...we also enjoy Mo's Rockin Band!!!!!!!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter