MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I request two autograph covers for Ashley and one for Maddie. If one could be Toy story theme (Maddie) and the other Princesses (Ashley) for our November 2014 trip. Thanks!

I would like to request a few more name fills:

Buzz lightyear on the outside and buzz, woody, jesse & slink on the inside for names: Tim, Shawna & Savannah

Minnie mouse name fill with the pink outfit & pink flowers for names:
Savannah, Shawna, Kelly & Kayleigh

Baby pluto name fill for Savannah

Mickey name fill for Tim

Thank you!:dance3:

Thank You so much for all of your beautiful designs!

I would like to request some name fills.

Lion king name fills with young simba, young nala, timon and pumba for the names
Mommy, Daddy and Baby

Ariel, flounder, sebastian and gully for Baby & Mommy
Prince, dog, flounder, sebastian & gully for name Daddy

Nightmare before Christmas with just Jack, Sally & Zero for the names
His, Hers and Theirs

Snow white with seven dwarfs for the name "Theirs and His"
Prince & Seven dwarfs for the name "Hers"

I have a few more requests but I am slowly putting them on so other people have a chance to request. Thank you again!

Hi, Marne. Love your designs. I was wondering if you could do a couple things for me.
Mad Hatter fill - mom
Dumbo fill- Pierce
Star Wars fill- dad
Jack Skellington fill- Luke
Harry Potter fill- dad, Luke
Hermon fill- mom, Hannah, Kaylin

Thank you so much! !!

Please help, it's my first time on here- your designs are awesome! We are going to WDW for the first time Feb '15. Can you please make me a stroller sign in the Frozen/Anna/Elsa/Olaf/or All character Frozen theme that says "Beta Family Vacation 2105"?

Also, can you do 3 invites to the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian on 2/12/2015 at 5:50pm for: Ella, Ana, & Lily? Do I leave you my email? I'm sorry I'm a newbie! Thanks so much in advance :)

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

The name fills for Hannah and Maya are wonderful!! Thank you a million times more!
Kathy

Marne if this isn't already done could you not add "Kinney" . Once I started thinking about it I don't want our whole name on the shirt. Can you just do "Our First Family Vacation to Disney"(with the first names and everything else like stated above)
Thank you!!!

Hi Marne, Is it possible to please have 2 Frozen name fills (the one with Ana, Elsa, Olaf and Kristof)? Is it possible to add Hans in there somewhere too on the request for Meghan?

#1 - Meghan - is needed before October 18th if possible
#2 - Alexis - is needed by October 28th if possible

Thank you so much for your time, it is truly appreciated.

Beth

Hi Marne :goodvibes I have spent so long browsing your photobucket - I mean like almost a month now :lmao: You are so talented, I absolutely love everything you do!! I was wondering if you could pretty please do a couple of bits and pieces for our 2015 trip. I am in NO hurry whatsoever, I would just be really grateful for anything you get time to do :goodvibes

I would love one of these using the name O'Rourke:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...roller_sparks_zps8f9b5c2c.png.html?sort=3&o=0

And could I please get 3 autograph book covers like this for Wills Autograph Book, Jamies Autograph Book and Joshuas Autograph Book for Walt Disney World 2015:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...-fab5_quinn_zpsdc2b4bc1.png.html?sort=9&o=425

Could I also get this for Will and Jamie please:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ing5x7_campk_zps2ff29b50.png.html?sort=9&o=38

And if you could please change the year on this to 2015 for me please and thanks
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kground2013_zps676ea844.png.html?sort=3&o=162

Thank you so very very much, I truly appreciate it :goodvibes

Hello Marne,

I love the designs you made in post 2308 with the pirate themes. May I please have some made for the kids to put on the cruise door? We are sailing on the Fantasy Oct 2014, it would be awesome if you could include the name of the ship. The names for the boys (pirate Micky) are Zachary & Vincent and the girls (pirate Minnie) are Mikayla & Iona. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter