Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i request:
1. JakePirateHead2.jpg with Julia
2.MickeyFront1a.jpg with Brian
3. MinnieBowFront1.jpg with Ashley

thank you so much !

Hi Marion,

I had you make a couple things for me before, and you did such a great job. My mom and step dad are coming with us now, so need to have you do a couple for them. Thank you so much.

PirateName1a.jpg
PawPaw (male)
Jeff (male)

PirateBandana2.jpg
MawMaw(female)

BonVoyage3.jpg
Jones Family
Garcia Family
Phillips Family

Thanks again for all of your help.

PB will eventually update link and correct version will appear...after all, the 2010 no longer exists!

Love love love your designs!

If possible, may I please get:

1stFamilyWDW1.jpg with 2013 as the year
and
6livingthedream3.jpg with the names: Dad, Mom, Brooks (boy), Callie Jo (girl)

Thanks in advance!

Marion,

First I want to thank you for designing the Beach Club globe that I asked about on Penny's thread.

Question, on 2012Assorted1.jpg would you be able to change the characters on the design? Was interested in making a different one for 4 different shirts.

Thanks,
Lori

Do you know how many shades there are on hydrangeas? :eek:

Some are close to violet and some are a dusty blue. I got the 2 shades I used from photos of the flowers themselves. Hope they work for you! :dance3:

next time you make a request please post the JPG properly....I have explained it so many times :sad1: :headache: :crazy2: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter