Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a coincidence. James got to pick the movie for our Family Fun Friday Night ending, and he picked Finding Nemo. I guess we'll be watching together. I promised James we'd take a picture of him with his cake so we can post it in a message for you.

Dawn

Oh, yes there was...duh how did I miss that? So sorry! I fixed it.

--------------

Hello Marion! I hope this day finds you well.

May I please request 11SharingCastle-3.jpg ?

We have 10 going with us! My family and my aunts and than friends. Excited!

Date for Center of Castle: August 2012

Names:

Kathy (Female)
Kathy (Female)
Brandon (Male)
James (Male)
Krissy (Female)
Jaeana (Female)

Jackie (Female)
Jackie (Female)
Nickie (Female)
Katrina (Female)

Thank you so much. Your work is awesome! I can't stop browsing your photobucket!

Thank you sooooo much for the design you made me - You are sooooo talented!

I appreciate it so much! Thanks once again :)

Would it be possible to get 4 Autograpgh book covers?

4Parks-AC2.jpg Xzavier

Tinkerbell-AC4.jpg Cheyanne

PeterPan-AC1.jpg Hunter

Rapunzel-AC1a.jpg Kalei, and if its not too much trouble is it possible for this background to be purple? my girl is OBSESSED!!!!

Thank you so much! I really appriciate the help in making the kids first trip super special!

Hello! We are taking our kids on their first Disney cruise next year and are so very excited. Could you please make a couple DISigns for us. I believe I got the correct jpg name, but I may not have - if it isn't let me know and I will do the research to find the correct name.

PirateTinkerbellBirthday - 15th, Emily, Disney Fantasy
3FamilyHeads1 - Glensky Family, Brian (m), Kristen (f), Elizabeth (f), Emily (f), Tyler (m), Mason (m)
3FamilyHeads1 - Rohrer Family, Dan (m), Angie (f), Stephanie (f), Jake (m)
10Pirate2Together - Brian, Kristen, Elizabeth, Emily, Tyler, Mason

I was wondering if you could do the hitchhicking ghosts and Dream ship plain with just my boards name doombuqqy or just plain is fine. Not for the holidays but for my up coming cruise, if you can't tell I love the haunted mansion HauntedMagic1.jpg Thank you so much for your time. Sorry I submitted it in the wrong thread before:rolleyes1

ginny_lynn: you must have missed that I have indicated dozens of times that autograph cover requests MUST include the dimensions.

Marion, thank you so much for the quick response on the Red Sox. I have a few more. My trip is not until after Thanksgiving so no hurry, no worry.

1. WDWCastleAutographCover-1.jpg size 5X7
Logan centered in the middle (male)

2. Fireworks-AC1.jpg size 5X7
Bradley WDW Autographs 2012 (Disney font, black)

3. 4Lifeisgoodpirates.jpg
I would like regular ears, not pirate ears and there are 5 names
1. Glenn (male)
2. Morrie (female)
3. G-Momma (female)
4. Logan (male)
5. Bradley (male)

Would you put a 2012 on the Lifeisgood ears. Either above or below it would you add Walt Disney World in the signature writing like you did before on the Red Sox ears.

4. 2012WDW1.jpg
Name by Mickey - Bradley (male)
Underneath the rest of the cats would you center It's Purrrfect In Every Way!!

I'm also looking for a namefill for Logan using the character Stretch the Octopus from Toy Story 3. I am also going to post about it separately.

With endless gratitude,

Morrie K.

Hi Marion! I hope you enjoyed Finding Nemo as much as we did. We had a terrific Family Fun Night!

James wouldn't get in the photo with the cake because he wasn't wearing one of your shirts. He promises I can take his picture next week before the Olympics for you. I did get a picture of the cake we made in your honor for his class. The kids all say thanks Ms. Marion!

photo17.jpg

Hello,

I love the planner cover you made! Sooo much talent. I have a few more requests if you have time :)

5FamilyCastle-1.jpg
January 2013
Tim ( male)
Timmi ( female)
Tressa ( female)
Katie ( female)
Wyatt (male)

5LivingTheDream4.jpg
January 2013
Tim ( male)
Timmi ( female)
Tressa ( female)
Katie ( female)
Wyatt (male)
Pauline (female)

MickeyFront1.jpg - Wyatt
MinnieBowFront1.jpg- Tressa
MinnieBowFront1.jpg- Katie
MinnieBowFront1.jpg- Timmi

Thanks again!

Hello Marion,

I love your work! Could you please modify the following image? I will be making T-Shirts for our Family Vacation.

File CruiseWDW1.jpg, could you please remove the Cruise Ship
Also, Please Add the following in Black
Walt Disney World 2013(like file A-D-WDW1.jpg)

I've been debating on adding one of the following above the design, would you mind showing me the design both ways?
"We Believe in Magic" or "The Gangs All Here"

I hope I've given you enough information.

Thanks in advance.

msk368: you are never supposed to post a request in your own thread and to a specific DISigner as a duplicate request. I do very few name ins and will leave that to the thread you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter