Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion! You have so many amazing disigns that I have had a hard time selecting! If you can, would you please do a stroller plate for my family?

License-CastleBalloonLogo2.jpg
Miller Family
September 2015

Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication!

Can I please request a stroller license plate for our upcoming trip?

License-BHSix1.jpg
Plewniak Family
August 2015

Thank you so much!

Thanks for doing the Boston and Christmas design. The frozen plates you suggested will work great for our last 2 strollers (we are a party of 21)

License-ChristmasFrozen1_1.jpg
December 2015
Jillian

License-OlafChristmas1_1.jpg
December 2015
Josie

Could you please make the following Lightning and Mater Stroller Tag? Thank you!

License-MaterLightning1.jpg
Wilson
March 2016

Marion - my sister loved the stroller plate you made for my family, and now she would like one for her family. If you would, please do the following for her:

License-Sofia3.jpg
Brinley's Royal Carriage
Sep 2015

Thanks in advance!!

everyone please read thread title. Any post that includes a quote (or reply using the button) will be deleted. I don't care what it says. I am frustrated!!

also remember to DOWNLOAD your DISigns in a timely manner. I delete from Photobucket after a few weeks. Every requested image created in June will soon vanish!

Last edited:
Hello I was wondering if I could request the InsideOut1.jpg with August 2015 and the Theis Family written on it...
Also do you have any Avengers Plates? If so one of those as well that says the Thompson Family with October 2015.. Thank you :)Love your work

Incorrect jpg. Should be License-InsideOut1.jpg - Marion

Last edited by a moderator:
as always, you must follow the rules and include the jpg file name. please update your post above

and yes, I have Avengers

next time please note whether the DISign as is was created for a short name or will accept Name Family. If I had put that without reDISigning the image it would have covered up most of the faces

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter