Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

May I please have the following for our WDW trip?

Fab6ver7.jpg - name - Nancy
June 2016

MickeyMinnie1.jpg -name - Kathy
June 2016

Hi Marion I would love to request the following for our Disney World trip in December.

license-ChristmasFrozen1.jpg
with the name Ayla and dates DEC 2016
can you make it without the Christmas tree? and have the bottom line say, Where Holiday Dreams Come True

license-MVMCP3.jpg
With the name Rick in the place of MVMCP and dates DEC 2016 in the tab spots
and have the bottom line say, Where Holiday Dreams Come True

Thanks for spreading the pixie dust! ::MinnieMo:santa:

Hi Marion! We are headed back again this winter and would love another stroller tag.

License-Dalmations1.jpg for November 2016 that says "Ellie's Ride"

Please and thank you!

Hi Marion. We are going back to Disney World at the end of April, and I was wondering if I could get a license plate for my son's stroller and my ecv.

License-pluto6.jpg - April 2016 Jason
License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg - April 2016 Mom's Royal Carriage (if you can't do Mom's, Michelle's is ok)

Thank you for sharing your talent and helping me add some extra magical touches to our vacation.

Hi Marion, I am reposting my request. Sorry I did not do it correctly and hope I have it right this time. May I please have the following disigns when you have time?

License-Fab6ver3.jpg with the name Nancy and June 2016
License-MickeyMinnie1.jpg with the name Kathy and June 2016

Hi. We love your work. Could I please make a request? We leave on Sunday, March 6th. I know this is short notice and completely understand if you can't get to this before then.

License-Donald1.jpg
trip date: March 2016

I am unsure whether this design always reads "D Duck" or if it is supposed to have a name on it. Either way is awesome! If you would like to put on a name, please use "Papa". Thank you very much!

Hello, I wanted to request a stroller tag.
ThemeParkPlates/License-MK4.jpg
For November 2016
SJ's Stroller
Thanks so much

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter