Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

We LOVE using your license tags for Disney; we would be so happy if you could once more share your talents with us! Could you please make these license tags for us?

Brendan, Dec 2015
License-Cars9.jpg

Daniel, Dec 2015
License-StarWarsLego1.jpg

Thanks so much!

Jen

Hi Marion,

I just came across this, and your work is beautiful!
May I kindly request the following 3 tags, for our trip in December?

License-MVMCP4.jpg & License-Christmas15.jpg
Anjali & Anya
Dec 2015

Licence-Christmas1.jpg
Ulysse Family
Dec 2015

Thank you very much in advance!
Shilpa

Not sure why you picked the exact same ones as another DISer just did. Seems you want the strollers to stand out....

Thank you, they look great! Idk, for some reason I could not find the names of the other patterns or designs available. So I read the other posts and choose what would look best! And I was afraid to make a mistake when requesting for a tag. Lol Not even sure how I can save to print. I did them late last night, I went to your photobucket page but again did not know when to out the password. Sorry.

Sorry I just got your message. I've been gone. I went back and deleted 4 of them. I do understand you are busy and if you need me to downsize more I will.

I was wondering if I could get the following license plates:
Christmas 6: Richards'
December 2015
Christmas 15: Marlee and Maddix
December 2015

POP 1: December 2015

Christmas Sled 1: Marlee and Maddix
December 2015

Christmas 2: First Trip to Disney
December 2015

Thank you.

bethalicia7, see this was your first post. welcome!

You need to note that DISigners generally post their rules in their #1 post.

I do require the full and complete jpg file name (as in License-Christmas6.jpg) but paths and links are NOT ever permitted. This jpg must be exact. No missing words of extra spaces for example. I copy the jpg from the requests and paste into my Windows Explorer and do a search for my master file to personalize.

see post #3048 for what I am expecting for a jpg

tybrilinja, I didn't ask you to delete any.... just highlight in bold up to 10 that take priority and I will do those first and others as I can.

License-Christmas6.jpg Richards' December 2015
License-Christmas2.jpg First Trip To Disney December 2015
License-Christmas15.jpg Marlee and Maddix December 2015
License-ChristmasSled1.jpg Marlee and Maddix December 2015
License-POP1.jpg December 2015

I hope this is right now...

Hi Marion! You made me a couple of stroller tags a a few months ago (which look fabulous, by the way). I had asked about an Arkansas Razorback stroller tag, and you requested that I ask again closer to our trip date. Here I am!

If you've come up with anything our we leave for our trip January 1. I would like Goldschmidt and January 2016 on the plate please.

Can I request the design with this style of mascot? http://styleguides.uark.edu/graphic-identity/logos-and-wordmarks/the-razorback.php

I have no idea how to post an image other than a massive one, so I hope the link works and shows you what I mean. Sorry about that.
I'm just not a fan at all of the newest head-on logo (why mess up such a great silhouette?) or the snorting razorback that says "Razorbacks" under it.

Thank you very much! I realize you are very busy right now with all the holiday designs and requests, so if you don't have time to get to it I completely understand. And I still have my other two awesome plates to use also, so I won't be too heartbroken :P

Hi, I hope I'm not too late for this. We leave on Nov 27. Can I please request this one please?

License-Christmas15.jpg
Dec 2015
Lowe Family (or just Lowe if there isn't enough room)

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much Marion! They look perfect - sorry to be such a pain! I have them uploaded and backed up to my Dropbox. Can't wait to use them - I actually giggled a little I was so excited when I saw them :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter