Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

kerry1379, you have my permission to use as is.... there is no room for personalization

remember, all requests require event/trip dates even if not part of personalization. I need for prioritizing and ensuring DISigns get completed on time.

also please consider if personalization will fit on the image. many are asking for such that will not...

Last edited:

Thank you. Sorry, I forgot to add my trip dates in my request. I remembered as I got into bed last night. They look great, thanks again!

Quote has been removed. They are not permitted on my threads.... rmf

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahh! That is what you meant by no quotes. I thought you meant outside sources/other people. Noted and will abide by the rules!

Marion,

I hope you are doing well. We will be heading back to the World in December after a little break. We will be spending at least one entire day at Epcot enjoying Christmas around the World. The boys insist that you can make them the most awesome shirt for Epcot. Would you mind doing us a Christmas Around the World design? We would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Dawn

P.S. The boys love the A's Mickey heads you did for them. They each donated a book to their library in your honor when school started last week.

A few days ago I a made reservations at POR for me and my DS to visit WDW in December 2016.... a LONG wait!

Will give the DISign thought and then try to get it started this evening!

I wish you had been telling me you'd be there when we would. I know the boys and I would love to put a face to the awesome name. We haven't been in almost 3 years, but this time my youngest will be performing with his school chorus just like his big brother. Thanks for helping with this project! The boys wouldn't dream of asking anyone else to do this. They said you always hit a homerun! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks again!

My daughter performed at MK with her choir when she was in high school. My son hasn't been since 2000 so it is about time!

Hi Marion!
Im so sorry but we decided last minute to go to MNSSHP nd I was wondering if you could do few designs for me?It is ok if you can't we are leaving sept. 8. I was wondering if you could do an invitation to MNSSHP. I saw an image of yours I loved and wasn't sure if you could do anything with it? If not it is ok something with mickey and minnie in halloween costumes or something will do! Halloween-43.jpg I just wanted it to say something like Surprise! Maria, Louie, and Beth you are going to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tonight! So dress in your halloween costumes and get ready for a bootiful night! Or something like that! Also I was wondering if I can have the halloween ticket into MNSSHP for each of them: Maria, Louie, and Beth TicketDL-Halloween1.jpg I wasn't sure if you have one that says Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party but if you do that would be perfect! And the date is September 15 @ 7.
Thank you so much for all you do!
Thanks,
Leslie

I don't personalize most of my ticket styles (since tickets like this never have names on them)....

but I do have an assortment for WDW MNSSHP as I indicated previously. I added your date:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter