Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion we have not done our christmas with them yet, if It is at all possible it will be this coming weekend. But we have changed our location from Beach Club to Bay Lake Towers.. If I could get a disign with the same dates August 1-5 for an adults only weekend.

Could I please get the following 4x6 autograph book cover with Noah's Autograph Book and Walt Disney World 2016 for my son? Thank you so much! We leave for DW March 2016.

ManyCharacters-4x6AC2.jpg
Noah's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2016

Last edited:
Hello,
We will be sailing 2/12/16 on DCL and would love to have the following:

1. AnniversaryKiss10a.jpg
Top-Curt and Melissa
Bottom-Celebrating 10 Magical Years

2. DCL-Donald1.JPG
If possible, can you add the name Landon.

3. DL-NameTag4.JPG
Landon

4. SnowwhiteValentine1.JPG
If possible, could you please write Happy Valentines Day to our prince and princesses!

5. WithDisneyPrince1.JPG
If possible, could you please add 2016.

Thank you for your time and creativity!

I LOVE how the pirate design you made for us turned out on our tshirts for pirate night! Thank you so much. Finishing up my last minute FE gifts (we are sailing on the Magic 01/15/16 to 01/24/16) and I was wondering if I may please request the following....

DCL-FE-Tags2
Cabin #7636

DCL-LifeIsGoodHead3

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I will not be able to work on any request that does not include all the required information. This includes the trip (or event) date(s). Posts can be edited to include. If a new post is created it will be ignored.

Hi, if possible can I please have this with Lucas 8x8
Thank you so much
Edit: DreamWishHeart8x8Make1.jpg (Lucas')

I hope I got it right. Again thank you so much

Last edited:
disney631, no paths permitted. please modify your request and leave just the jpg file name

but I will skip your request altogether unless you enter the info that I require (see the post above yours)

Could I please get a few things for our special sweetheart surprise trip for Feb. ?

1. Valentines-32.jpg
Names Don and Darla
2. 50sPrimeTimeCafeInvite-2.jpg
Names: Don and Darla
Date: Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016
Time: 12:30
3.LeCellierInvite1.jpg
Dear Don and Darla
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016
Time: 12:35

these should only show the jpg file name (rmf)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Our trip is in Feb of 2016. Could you please make me the following autograph covers in 5x7 size?

Sabrina's Autograph Book 2016 - LittleMermaid-AC1.jpg

Nicholas - My Autograph Book 2016 - StarWarsWeekend-AC1.jpg - I know this is technically for Star Wars weekend's but he's six and in love. If you can easily remove weekend from the text that would be great, but he is happy as is.

Alexander's Autograph Book 2016 - StarWars-AC1.jpg

Maddie's Autograph Book 2016 - StarWars-AC1.jpg if you can change the border from blue to pink.
If that is a problem then she asked for ManyCharacters-AC8.jpg with a pink border. That text for that one would be Maddie's Autograph Book Walt Disney World 2016

Thank you so much!

I am so sorry! I saw post #1470 and saw Valentine pictures in there so I just thought I could ask here. So Sorry!

Hello! We leave for our trip next Thursday so if you don't have time I understand. :)

MinnieNameBow1e.jpg
with "Walt Disney World 2016"
for:

Sophia
Taylor
Elise
Leslie

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter