Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I love your disigns and would like to put in a request for one please.

8magicbegincastle-1.jpg

Year :2015
Names:
Mom
Dad
Memaw P.
Memaw S.
Papa P.
Papa S.
Dallas
Lily

Thank you so much in advance!

My trip date is 9/12/2015. I'm sorry I'm trying to follow all the rules. This is the first time I've used dis boards.

Last edited:
I love some of the designs I've seen and apologies if I'm being an idiot - totally new to all of this. I've booked our very first trip to DLP - is this the correct thread to post my request for a DISign? If so is there a cost? Is it just names and dates that you need? Would you be happy for me to leave the rest of the design to you? Sorry if I'm being dim I just have no clue and am very excited to be going (first trip for me as well as the children).

You are not in compliance with my rules..... NO QUOTES. Please go back and edit your request as I am deleting the unnecessary post with the quote

Melawen, we have tried our best to post instructions about the forum rules and how to make requests. Near the top of the forum there are locked threads which each newbie should review before posting a request. Please make a few moments to look at them....

How To.....
Creative Boards Welcome...
Meet the DISigners....

Oh, and welcome to the forum. I see your question was your first post here but the stickys should help answer all!! :)

Thank you for the links earlier - much appreciated, as you noticed I'm very new to this. I have a couple of requests if I may:

Invites all using: SurpriseFab6Invite4b.jpg

We're going to Disneyland Paris in May 2016 and I'd like four doing if at all possible please - all identical bar the names:

Sam
Simon
Amelia
Daniel

I'd like these three if it's possible as 8x8 scrap book covers please:

Daniel's Adventures, Disneyland Paris May 2016 - ToyStoryJournal1.jpg
Amelia's Adventures, Disneyland Paris May 2016 - 11AutographPrincesses-ac2.jpg
2016, Disneyland Paris - 1stVisitFab6CastleTink1.jpg

Although we're not going until May 2016 the plan is let the children known at Christmas. I hope this gives you plenty of time and if there are any problems please let me know. If I've asked for too much again, please tell me!

Thanks!

So following on from that can we now have the invites all using: DLP-MickeyHead1.jpg

for May 2016 and I'd like four doing if at all possible please - all identical bar the names:

Sam
Simon
Amelia
Daniel

Can the others be done for DLP? Or am I better off choosing ones from your DLP selection? Or would you be happy to be given free rein on the whole thing? I'm just wanting some way of telling the children without revealing who Santa really is that we're going and I want to create journals / scrap book type thing for each of the children and us as a family.

I should also add that I really appreciate your patience with me. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it all before long - I've never used photobucket before and it's not helping that my machine is playing silly billy with me!

mamathompson, please note that most of your requests have a letter as the last digit of the jpg file names. this indicates that they were requests and the master file may not be the same..... next time please be sure your requests are for the master file

example: SafariTinkerbell1.jpg is different than SafariTinkerbell1a or SafariTinkerbell1b or SafariTinkerbell1c and I personalize from SafariTinkerbell1.jpg master

Wow wow wow wow!! They are amazing. I've downloaded them so they're safe. Even my husband was impressed!!! (And said so whereas normally everything is "ok". Thank you so much!

hpullen85, you are required to include the gender for all on a family style request. Since you didn't, I had to guess on Dallas

I changed out a drawing of Florida's castle with a photo of DLP's on the Mickey head style....

I do love these so I am gutted that I am struggling to download these - I've tried clicking on the button at the top, the option in the settings cog and the link near the bottom. None are working for me. Am I missing something obvious? The others all downloaded fine.

did you enter my password in Photobucket? you must on these new styles

open to full size in PB and there will be a download link about the middle of the screen on the right side

All sorted - I had to go back a level to enter a password and then all was available again. So impressed so many thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter