Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
BirthdayTiara3.jpg

CAN I GET THIS WITH THE NAME JEAN

npmiller001: please edit your post and remove all of the path but the JPG file name

npmiller001: please read my rules in the first post. I require the JPG file name...no link, no path. (also on my thousands of signatures!) your post most be edited to remove the image

note that many people provide the wrong info for 1st requests :confused3

Marion:

Just checking on Post #245 to see if you might have time for it before tomorrow. If not, that is fine, but I thought maybe you just missed it.
Thank you!

Lori

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I know this was last minute and that you are very busy! Thank you for taking the time to make them. I will try to post pictures if I can figure out how.

Thank you so much Marion.

I apologize for posting the request incorrectly. I looked back, and in the past I did it correctly - so I can't even tell you why I did it that way.

Marion, I can not thank you enough for my surprise letter and dining invite! Love them! They are GREAT!

Marion,
I goofed a bit. I meant to ask for HollywoodVine-Invite5.jpg (not HollywoodVine-Invite4.jpg) and add Handy Manny to the other corner (so that it would have all the characters at the meal. If it isn't too much trouble could you add the other characters to the top like in HollywoodVine-Invite5.jpg (the rest of it is perfect!)? I know you said you have been very busy and also since you already did this one, I completely understand if you can't get to it. It was my goof up. Thanks :)

Hey Marion! Just made a last minute reservation at T-Rex Cafe and wondered if you would have time to do another dining invite for me.
T-RexInvite-1.jpg
Gage and Cole for the names
on Sunday, Oct 21 @ 6:45PM

Thank you so much! I can't wait to continue to surprise them once we are there with these dining invites! :)

Hi Marion,

Can I please have the following:

1stvisitminnie-1.jpg with the name Hailey
1stvisitminnie-1.jpg with the name Grayce
1stvisitminnie-1.jpg with the name Kara
1stvisitminnie-1.jpg with the name Nanny
1stvisitmickey-2.jpg with the name James
1stvisitmickey-2.jpg with the name Gramps

cinderella4.jpg with the name Grayce
belle4.jpg with the name Hailey

Thanks!

May I please get the following using Olivia as the name? The size of the auto book I will be making is 4x6. Going to WDW mid-November. Thank you in advance.

Sandi

11AutographPrincesses-ac1.jpg

sorry it is taking me more time to catch up. first I had PC issues, then Photobucket issues but these are both ok now. Suddenly, however, my search of my hard drive doesn't work (trying to restore) but many images are hard to find amongst the thousands. will keep plugging away at fixing!

Marion,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You went above and beyond! I really appreciate it!

Hi,

May I get this one:

NamesInHeadShape2.jpg

With the names Chris, Candice, Ethan and Aiden

Our trip is not until March, but I'm making shirts to give as a Christmas present to let them know they are going.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter