Mardi Gras

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I've just found out about this Mardi Gras event at US starting February 4th. We are going to be at US February 3-7, 2018 and have 2-day park-to-park passes. Will these allow us to attend all of the concerts, events, etc when we go in 2018?

Is this something fairly new or can people post their experiences if they have attended in the past year(s)?

Your regular park ticket is all you need

There is no extra charge to be in the park during Mardi Gras events

We were there a few years ago during Mardi Gras. The parade is a hoot with all the beads.

I've just found out about this Mardi Gras event at US starting February 4th. We are going to be at US February 3-7, 2018 and have 2-day park-to-park passes. Will these allow us to attend all of the concerts, events, etc when we go in 2018?

Is this something fairly new or can people post their experiences if they have attended in the past year(s)?

I attended a Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando in spring of 1999. So it's been around at least that long.

That said, I don't remember much of the 1999 event, heh. I understand there are new parade floats this year. This is also the first year where they will run the parade every night of the 50-something nights of the event (I think they used to only run it part of the week). There's also a Mardi-Gras-themed courtyard where you can get New Orleans-style foods (gumbo and beignets and such). Looking forward to seeing it myself next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter