March 22, 2012 Dream SSMC Reunion AKA "It's all Gary's Fault" Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone! How exciting you all must be. The cruise is getting so close and what fun it will be.:)

Chris - Wanted to say have a blast in Disney this weekend. Enjoy! You are leaving at a perfect time wht cold weather is on the way.

:surfweb:

Hi Everyone! How exciting you all must be. The cruise is getting so close and what fun it will be.:)

Chris - Wanted to say have a blast in Disney this weekend. Enjoy! You are leaving at a perfect time wht cold weather is on the way.

Thanks Flo! Sure hope the weather is fairly decent in Florida! But if not, hey, it will be better than here. ;)

Sure wish you were joining us on the cruise this time. Will be sure to have a FruFru drink in your honor!

Hi Flo,

Yes I think we are all getting very excited, wish you were coming with, But understand. We will really miss you :worship: But you will be going on a great trip too.

Thanks Flo! Sure hope the weather is fairly decent in Florida! But if not, hey, it will be better than here. ;)

Sure wish you were joining us on the cruise this time. Will be sure to have a FruFru drink in your honor!

Hi Flo,

Yes I think we are all getting very excited, wish you were coming with, But understand. We will really miss you :worship: But you will be going on a great trip too.

I wish I was joining you guys to! BUt I will live it through you.

Chris thanks for the FUFU drink.:drinking1

We are going to be low 40s....but yesterday we, too, were in the 50s....not to mention this morning, early it was 17!

Only two days away from our weekend getaway!

And only two days till GaryDay!

Which is more exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter