MARCH 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Yes, please do! I will be watching this thread with fingers crossed for an open BOG ressie! :surfweb:

I had luck and secured a BOG reservation March 6 @ 6:30. I went searching at 4am and there were several to choose from the week that we're at WDW. Keep looking!:cheer2:

I have a Crystal Palace breakfast on March 18th at 805a for a party of 3 that I will need to cancel.

Happy to coordinate, if anyone interested in picking it up.
I have to cancel this ressie by phone, though, because MDE not able to cancel it online. So annoying, I know.

Looking for dessert party ressies any night March 2-6. Waited too long to book ressie and now nothing available.

I have the following to cancel, all for 2 adults and 1 child

Bog march 7, 8:45 pm
Bog march 8, 8:45 pm
Bog march 9, 6:15 pm
Bog march 9, 8:30 pm
Bog march 10, 4:50 pm
Bog march 10, 8 pm
Bog march 11, 4:50 pm

Ohana march 1, 6:25pm
Ohana march 6, 5:20pm
Ohana march 7, 6:45pm
Ohana march 10, 6:55 pm

I have the following to cancel, all for 2 adults and 1 child

Bog march 7, 8:45 pm
Bog march 8, 8:45 pm
Bog march 9, 6:15 pm
Bog march 9, 8:30 pm
Bog march 10, 4:50 pm
Bog march 10, 8 pm
Bog march 11, 4:50 pm

Ohana march 1, 6:25pm
Ohana march 6, 5:20pm
Ohana march 7, 6:45pm
Ohana march 10, 6:55 pm

Thank you for posting :). Those will go quick

I have a reservation for the Dessert Party, but I don't think I"m going to be able to go that day -- and of course there's nothing available for the rest of my trip. Please post if you're going to cancel a Dessert Party reservation sometime between March 5-11.

I'll be sure and post if I have to cancel my current Dessert Party ADR.

I have a reservation for the Dessert Party, but I don't think I"m going to be able to go that day -- and of course there's nothing available for the rest of my trip. Please post if you're going to cancel a Dessert Party reservation sometime between March 5-11.

I'll be sure and post if I have to cancel my current Dessert Party ADR.[/QUOTE

If you cancel what day would it be for? I'm looking for one 3/2-5....hope you find another one!

I have a reservation for the Dessert Party, but I don't think I"m going to be able to go that day -- and of course there's nothing available for the rest of my trip. Please post if you're going to cancel a Dessert Party reservation sometime between March 5-11. I'll be sure and post if I have to cancel my current Dessert Party ADR.

My DD and I are going March 3-8 and would love the Dessert Party if you have to cancel. We just found out we get to go on this trip and since they changed the booking of this party to 180 days we missed out. Thanks so much!!

is anyone canceling BOG for march 2? I need for a party of 4:)

I have the following to cancel, all for 2 adults and 1 child Bog march 7, 8:45 pm Bog march 8, 8:45 pm Bog march 9, 6:15 pm Bog march 9, 8:30 pm Bog march 10, 4:50 pm Bog march 10, 8 pm Bog march 11, 4:50 pm Ohana march 1, 6:25pm Ohana march 6, 5:20pm Ohana march 7, 6:45pm Ohana march 10, 6:55 pm

Ohana on March 1st at 6:25..do you still have this?

i will be canceling some ressies for the last week of march. I will probably cancel in a couple days. It will be for a party of 9 march 22-ohana @ 7:10, 24th-biergarten@6:45, 25th-1:45, 26th-mama melrose @4:00 fantasmic pkg, 27th-BOG 7:00 for party of 2, BOG 7:10 for party of 3

I will be canceling the following ressies and would be happy to coordinate with anyone interested.

Sat., March 1st. 1900 Park Fare @6:10 pm for 4 people

Sun., March 2nd. The Crystal Palace 5:05 pm for 4 people

Tues. March 4th O'hana 5:15 pm for 4 people

Wed. March 5th Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 12:05 for 4 people

Wed. March 5th Kona Cafe 5:45 pm for 4 people

[I just cancelled a dessert party for 3/2 for 4 people a few moments ago!

:-( nothing available now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter