March 15-18 trip no good FP's available??

momto2js

DIS Veteran
So how does this 60 day window work? I got what I needed for day #1 which is exactly 60 days out for day #2 and #3 NOTHING I need is available. Sure I can get its a small world, but I want BTMR? Do they open up more as time goes on? I did not anticipate not being able to get ANYTHING for TT. How do you work this system?

So how does this 60 day window work? I got what I needed for day #1 which is exactly 60 days out for day #2 and #3 NOTHING I need is available. Sure I can get its a small world, but I want BTMR? Do they open up more as time goes on? I did not anticipate not being able to get ANYTHING for TT. How do you work this system?
Did you make any other FP+ reservations at Epcot on the days you're looking for TT?

I'll be there the week before that and had no problems booking BTMR, it was available every afternoon/night of the week. Try a different time.

I'm not sure why you can't get anything. I'll be there March 10-18 and got everything I wanted for my dates. I just looked at some of your dates too and saw plenty of availability for all the popular rides: TT, BTMRR, FEA, Splash, etc.

Yeah I had no problem getting everything I wanted (including for parties of 7 and 9) that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter