Marathon Weekend 2025

I get that it's a "retro" theme (feels like 70s to me?) but it also feels.....boring. Like it's a kids' coloring book page again, which is one of the things I didn't like about this year's princess artwork (not that I ran princess, but still.)

ALSO, if you're a person who likes to get a drawing from Art of Disney, as of this year they had started having weekend-specific sketches that we the same as the artwork that was released for the race weekend. The CM made it sound like that's how they would be doing race weekend sketches going forward. And I'm sooooo not interested in seeing someone try to make these images into animation-style drawings.

I like the insta artwork for the half and goofy a lot more than the website ones.....Really, I just don't want a 4th yellow/orange goofy shirt. :upsidedow

Last edited:
Aaaaand I don't like the artwork.
I don't hate it but I'm not head over heels in love. Just kind of meh. The Instagram pics are slightly more appealing to me, especially for the half.

Proof of time must be provided by the participant for each individual race from an officially timed 10K, 12K, 15K, 10-Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon race reflecting results within the last two (2) years.

Full Marathon Proof of Time: Results for a 10-Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon

Half Marathon Proof of Time: Results for a 10K, 10-Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon
I'm so confused. Are they accepting 12 & 15K or not?

I don't hate it but I'm not head over heels in love. Just kind of meh. The Instagram pics are slightly more appealing to me, especially for the half.
same.
I'm so confused. Are they accepting 12 & 15K or not?
I think it's confusing as well. Maybe they will for "just" a half? Seems like 10mi is the shortest they'll take for the M or challenges. Might be worth an email to trackshack....

I get that it's a "retro" theme (feels like 70s to me?) but it also feels.....boring.
It def feels like they're going to the retro well again. Would guess that after 2023 blew up, they mapped out a bunch of other ideas that they can use. Like I can see them one day doing something with the 60s, 70s, or 80s. IMO this vibe is just "varsity retro".

I like it BTW. No strong feelings but it's decent.

Seems like a letterman's style jacket would be an easy lay-up for the weekend jacket, but having seen Disney merchandise that might be too optimistic.
REALLY hoping for this!

this Dopey art is the only art that has ever made me even for a second consider doing Dope
I do Dopey in spite of disliking the character and usually the artwork. But I agree, this is actually kind of cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter