Manchester airport hotels?

Daniel MacQueen

Earning My Ears
Just booked a trip for later in the year but I've never flown from Manchester before.
Does anyone know what hotels are within easy (and preferably covered) walking distance to Terminal 2?
Planning to drop the car off and do twilight check in the night before, and then a stress free stroll over to the airport in the morning.
Thanks in advance

We always stay at the Radisson Blu there. Covered walkway takes you straight to Terminal 2 in around 5 - 10 mins depending on how fast you walk and how much luggage you have with you.

They also have a really nice restaurant in there for a more relaxed dinner vibe but also have a restaurant that’s more pizza etc that’s geared towards families.

Another fan of the Radisson.

Agree with leiaorgana, roughly a five minute walk down to T2, ideal for Twilight Check in and wander down in the morning. We stay here most trips, alternating to the Marriott in Hale Barns if there are no Executive Rooms left. That`s a 10 minute drive by shuttle bus away.

Radisson is always immaculately clean, rooms are well kept, staff are lovely and the Little M bar and the Collage restaurant are both excellent. We always have lunch in the Little M bar when we arrive for our overnight, always lovely.

I’m another fan of the Radisson hotel, it makes travel day so much easier to be so close to the airport.

I landed back at Manchester once and somebody asked me how to get to their airport hotel, when she told me the address I could not believe it had been marketed as an 'airport' hotel as it was in Salford! It was probably cheap but with the taxi fare each way it was false economy. I would say Radisson Blu for convenience, even if a little more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter