Maleficent Dragon

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Hi everyone, I have been looking for a Maleficent - Dragon plush for YEARS! I saw one in the Disney store about 4 years ago but didn't have the $ to buy it at the time! this is also the Dragon that is in the FANTASMIC show. NOBODY has seen one since! I have been to both Disneyland and Disneyworld and checked the villain stores etc. STILL NOTHING! anyone got any ideas where else to look? Thanks everyone! Helen

Hi,

Try ebay...you may have to check a few times, but I have seen it there quite a few times (my son is a big fan of Disney Villains!)

Good Luck!

My 5 yr old dd bought one two years ago at the Villian store at MGM. They were also selling them at the cart at Fantasmic. If that has changed, then I guess e-bay would be the best bet. Have you tried calling Disney merchandising? Maybe they were just sold out when you looked.

Erika

Just saw the dragon at both the Villian store and Fantasmic cart at MGM 2 days ago. There are 2 sizes available, I didn't look at the prices, sorry!

We bought one at MGM studios last December in the theater seating area before Fantasmic. (while we were sitting waiting for the show to start, CMs were walking around selling them, and some other stuff of course). They had two sizes available. Didn't realize they were scarce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter