• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Online ADRs--Question

Stitch2244314

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone. We booked all of our ADRs for our upcoming trip on the Disney website (except for CRT, SOA, and HDDR), and for many of them, I seem to have lost the confirmation numbers on the reservations. I need those so I can attach our dining reservations to our vacation package. I didn't know you could do that when I was booking them, but later realized you could. So my question is, how can I retrieve my confirmation numbers?? And, if there is not a way, is it a problem if I just have online reservations that aren't attached to our package? Thank you!!

I don't think that it is a problem that they aren't attached to yourreservation. If you wanted to find out the reservaion numbers,you could try calling t ak a CM to retrieve those numbers for you. They can probably do it with your last name and phone number (alson with the reservation details, of course).

I don't think that it is a problem that they aren't attached to yourreservation. If you wanted to find out the reservaion numbers,you could try calling t ak a CM to retrieve those numbers for you. They can probably do it with your last name and phone number (alson with the reservation details, of course).

Ok, great. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter