Making adrs online and phone

Leshaface

DIS Veteran
Was wondering if anyone has tried making adrs online while on the phone with a cm making the other half of ur adrs?

I know that u can get online an hour earlier to make adrs but was just curious just in case i dont wake up in time!

For what it's worth, you can actually do online ADRs at 3 AM EST - assuming the system is working properly. I was able to do mine at that time.

I am sure you can be booking online at the same time, however you can make Online Reservations 4 hours earlier then on the phone. You will have them all done before you even make the call..

I am sure you can be booking online at the same time, however you can make Online Reservations 4 hours earlier then on the phone. You will have them all done before you even make the call..

Ok! :thumbsup2

I read on another thread that it was only an hour before the phone lines open up!

This is way better! Thanks you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter