Making ADRs for Wishes Dessert Party

Dervis

Mouseketeer
I just made ADRs for the Wishes Dessert Party for my family...it's my Christmas Present to everyone. Anyway, I put my confirmation number into the website, and nothing came up. Then I realized...when I was making my ADR, the CM didn't ask for a phone number. Is this normal? Should I contact someone, or am I worrying for nothing? :confused3

I've made ADR's before, arrived at the podium with confirmation in hand and then been told it did not exist. In fact, in 2008 (May) it happenned with 3. Luckily, the restaurants were not jammed. I have gotten into the habit of writing down the confirmation and the Cast Member's name, although I really think there is no recourse if your number doesn't show up. It seems like your gut feeling is there may be an error. I would call back and explain you booked it and give the number and make sure. I stay off property but they always make me confirm the phone number and address when I book.
Good luck,
Wheelie

For what it is worth!?! I went through and checked mine. When I tried entering in multiple confirmation number's it came back with an error. When I tried them one by one, all were there. Hope that helps!
Wheelie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter