Making ADRS at 3am (6 1/2 hours) need questions answered fast!!!!

Rags

DIS Veteran
We check in Jan 12th (4 adults and three children) so my window opens at 3am. I am only making two adrs for our trip but they are very popular.

1) Cinderella's Royal Table Jan 13th hopefully lunch

2) Chef Mickey Jan 16th dinner at 6:30 pm

So my question is should I book Cinderella's Royal table first (complete with CC hold) or should I put both adrs in the cart an checkout once???

Please help I am minus 6 1/2 hours and counting!!!!!:

In case it makes you feel better (or saves you some sleep), I happened to check availability for CRT for 90 days out in early January - so I didn't even need to put in my resort reservation number - and there are multiple ADR times available. I was also able to change my Chef Mickey's ADR times repeatedly. Either I have been very lucky or things aren't as bad as we think they are. That said, I got up at 3, too! Of course, then the system didn't work and I ended up calling anyway. Good luck!

I thought the online ADR's opened up at 6am but I have seen disers on the east coast who are trying to get their ADR's online at 3am. What is right?

Officially it is 6am for the online system and 7am to call in. Many people (including myself) were able to get into the system for our 90+10 and book ADRs at 3am. I had several problems and it took me 3 1/2 hours to get all of the ADRs I wanted, because the system kept locking up. I was successful though and getting everything I wanted. I did book Le Cellier, CRT and Chef Mickey's first ... then checked out. Then did more later.

I was able to book ours at 3 a.m. EST. I didn't have any glitches, but I might have been one of the lucky ones.
OP- I don't think you will have trouble getting either one. I'd probably try for Chef Mickey's first, since you have a specific time in mind.

Officially it is 6am for the online system and 7am to call in. Many people (including myself) were able to get into the system for our 90+10 and book ADRs at 3am. I had several problems and it took me 3 1/2 hours to get all of the ADRs I wanted, because the system kept locking up. I was successful though and getting everything I wanted. I did book Le Cellier, CRT and Chef Mickey's first ... then checked out. Then did more later.

So should I wait untill 6am EST or try a 3am EST?

Definitely try at 3 AM EST if you can. Assuming the system is working - never a guarantee - it gives you a four hour head start over those who wait to call at 7 AM EST. That can be important if you're trying to land some hard to get ADRs. I was able to log on at 3 AM a month ago and get everything I wanted.

3:12 am I got both Chef Mickey and Cindy's Table. I love this online system!!! Now back to bed:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter