Making 2 ressies at same time

quilt03

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am traveling with a party of 11. 3 of us have set up accents on MDE and we are linked together. One of the party made a ressie for 6 at chef Mickey. When I tried to make a ressie at BOG for 4 it wouldn't let me because it said I already had a ressie at that time Why is that if it wasn't me who made chef Mickey ressie and it was only for half our party??

This also happened to me...
While I had the ADR on my screen I immediately called wdw ADR line to get them to fix it. They were able to and after that I was able to make separate ADRs.
It's probably too late to do that now, but you could try to call and see if you can get the ADR you desire.
I'm so sorry, it's so frustrating when this occurs!

It is so frustrating because they don't come available too often. I will call and see if they can find me one for 11. I was just trying to take my current ressie of 6 and make a separate one for 5 then we would all be in the same place. Too many glitches on MDE. I have 11 in the party and only 6 were booked, so the other 5 should be still able to reserve. Grrrr!!

It happened because you linked the accounts. You can only have one reservation per every two hours, regardless of how many are in the dining party. The easiest solution is to set up another account just for overlapping ADRs under your spouse or another family member, and whatever you do, don't link it!

It happened because you linked the accounts. You can only have one reservation per every two hours, regardless of how many are in the dining party. The easiest solution is to set up another account just for overlapping ADRs under your spouse or another family member, and whatever you do, don't link it!

We did this too, as I have two email addresses, I used one for each and then we can hedge our bets for dining and book more than one for a certain time/day as it really is impossible to know what your plans will be 180 days in advance when we book. You just need to check both accounts during your trip to make sure you know what you have booked and when to cancel if not using it to avoid any fees.

We did this too, as I have two email addresses, I used one for each and then we can hedge our bets for dining and book more than one for a certain time/day as it really is impossible to know what your plans will be 180 days in advance when we book. You just need to check both accounts during your trip to make sure you know what you have booked and when to cancel if not using it to avoid any fees.

I strongly disagree with this approach. It is selfish and unfair to families who can indeed decide what they want to do and make ADR's according to the guidelines. While you "hedge your bets" another family maybe totally unable to get anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter