Make a Wish (and other organizations) - Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume THREE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroo talked to the right people at Disney Photopass and was told that they will now offer the Photopass for free to Wish families. I believe you get a code when you check in at GKTW.

So amazing! Do you know if it will be available to those not staying at GKTW? We haven't confirmed location yet but I think we'll be onsite (and not linked with GKTW)

We took a family trip after DDs surgery to remove the tumour in 2007. It was our escape after everything we'd all been through. I too thought we had longer and it expired. I contacted photopass, explained that dd had just had surgery for cancer and this was such an important trip for us. They couldn't do anything. They said the pics were deleted at 30d. I'm so happy to hear you had better luck.

do you wait in line for the photo's? I'm not sure we want to spend our time waiting to have our picture taken. I just went to the photopass site, but I'm still kind of confused by it. Then again, I'm easily confused :lmao:

do you wait in line for the photo's? I'm not sure we want to spend our time waiting to have our picture taken. I just went to the photopass site, but I'm still kind of confused by it. Then again, I'm easily confused :lmao:

Photopass photographers are in lots of places. They are normally found at some of the characters meets and key photo spots in the parks. So when you wait in line for the character meet-you are waiting for the photographer as well.

When you go into meet Tink-a Photopass photographer will be there.
When you are on Main Street-a Photopass photographer will be there.
On the bridge in front of the Tree at AK- A Photopass photographer will be there.

Does that help a little?

Noe at Disney there isn't always a line.. whenever you see a Disnet photogapher you can take a pic :-) They are Great at BBB :-):thumbsup2

Photopass photographers are in lots of places. They are normally found at some of the characters meets and key photo spots in the parks. So when you wait in line for the character meet-you are waiting for the photographer as well.

When you go into meet Tink-a Photopass photographer will be there.
When you are on Main Street-a Photopass photographer will be there.
On the bridge in front of the Tree at AK- A Photopass photographer will be there.

Does that help a little?

Noe at Disney there isn't always a line.. whenever you see a Disnet photogapher you can take a pic :-) They are Great at BBB :-):thumbsup2

Yes guys that helps! It would be pretty cool to get some nice pics of us all :)

OMG OMG! We have dates! I called just to ask a few questions and there's no problem with the requested dates. Leaving August 7th. They don't extend trips but we can change the flight ourselves so we hope to return on Aug 17th. We've requested to stay onsite and she said to let her know which resort we'd like to stay at... they usually book one of the deluxe resorts. She also said to go ahead and cancel the BBB ressies that I have because she'll be booking that directly for us. She said to give the time and date that we need (because of the CRT ressies we have booked) and she'll get it. I'm going to keep the ressies til I know she has it just in case but holy cow, I'm excited but feel a little sick... does this make sense? Its actually real....

OMG OMG! We have dates! I called just to ask a few questions and there's no problem with the requested dates. Leaving August 7th. They don't extend trips but we can change the flight ourselves so we hope to return on Aug 17th. We've requested to stay onsite and she said to let her know which resort we'd like to stay at... they usually book one of the deluxe resorts. She also said to go ahead and cancel the BBB ressies that I have because she'll be booking that directly for us. She said to give the time and date that we need (because of the CRT ressies we have booked) and she'll get it. I'm going to keep the ressies til I know she has it just in case but holy cow, I'm excited but feel a little sick... does this make sense? Its actually real....

Wahoo!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

That is soooooo awesome!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!!! :dance3: :yay::yay:

I wanted to let you all know that if you need a little Disney fix today, The Travel Channel is running Disney stuff from 3pm-7pm EST. One of the shows is Disney on a Dime, Disney Cruise Lines, Samantha Browns favorite rides, and another one about all of the parks!!! I have my DVR set for record!!! DH is working OT all night, so guess I will be :drinking1 and popcorn:: when the kids go to sleep tonight!! Wish you all were closer, we could have a DIS night!!!! :rotfl:

:cool1::cool1: Wow!!!! Yes that makes total sense!! Ok no more feeling sick. ALL excitement from here on out!!! Woot woot!!

That is soooooo awesome!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Congrats!!! :dance3: :yay::yay:

I wanted to let you all know that if you need a little Disney fix today, The Travel Channel is running Disney stuff from 3pm-7pm EST. One of the shows is Disney on a Dime, Disney Cruise Lines, Samantha Browns favorite rides, and another one about all of the parks!!! I have my DVR set for record!!! DH is working OT all night, so guess I will be :drinking1 and popcorn:: when the kids go to sleep tonight!! Wish you all were closer, we could have a DIS night!!!! :rotfl:

Thank you for posting this. I was hoping there would be something on Disney soon! We definately need a Disney fix. I'm going to have dh to dvr it tonight so we can watch it this weekend.

It would be cool if we could all pile into one house and we all put our jammies on (Disney of course;)) and sit around and talk about Disney over snacks!

Code does not work for cruise line - photos there are by an outside vendor - not photo pass - and you have to either buy them by the piece as prints or a CD with unlimited printing rights for about 400$

Code does not work for cruise line - photos there are by an outside vendor - not photo pass - and you have to either buy them by the piece as prints or a CD with unlimited printing rights for about 400$

Bummer for us cruising folks!! :mad:

Congrats to Casper_jj11 on getting your dates!! It makes it more real for some reason!!

Well Brian's wish grantor called us today and gave us a date to drop by and deliver all the paperwork, etc!!! Very coo!!!:thumbsup2:cool1: I asked if he will be given and MAW t-shirt and the answer was no....just a button. Well, I'm glad Amber just asked about those so I don't have to look thru thousand of threads to find the answer!! I can't believe it is only 3 weeks away. I feel like I have so much to do but it is also too early. I would love to get the luggage out of the attic, but we are having the family over for Brian's birthday on the 20th so I can't get it out until after. Our family is quite large, we are up to 45 people. That is just DH and my brothers, sisters, their kids and our moms. Brian will turn 7 while we are on the cruise.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!! I'm off to find some t-shirt disigns!!

Joanne - Congrats on dates!

Quick questions regarding stroller as wheelchair tags - If I rent a double stroller from Orlando Stroller Rentals, can I still use a stroller as wheelchair tag on the double? We won't have Ali's adaptive stroller before we leave, so we will need to do something for her, and I thought it would be easier to just go ahead and do the double instead of the special needs stroller. Thoughts?

Joanne - Congrats on dates!

Quick questions regarding stroller as wheelchair tags - If I rent a double stroller from Orlando Stroller Rentals, can I still use a stroller as wheelchair tag on the double? We won't have Ali's adaptive stroller before we leave, so we will need to do something for her, and I thought it would be easier to just go ahead and do the double instead of the special needs stroller. Thoughts?

Hi Kelly,

I am 99.9% positive you can use the tag on any stroller you have!

I got to meet so many wonderful familes today!
I met Piper and her Mom, That's nice and family, Mya's family and Maroo and her friend Lisa.

It was so nice to meet all of you!
princess:

I got to meet so many wonderful familes today!
I met Piper and her Mom, That's nice and family, Mya's family and Maroo and her friend Lisa.

It was so nice to meet all of you!
princess:

It was nice meeting you, Maroo, Piper, & pipersmom too!!!!!

We had fun even though it was such a short visit! Hope you had a great evening!!!!! The crowds were NUTS!!!!!!!! :lmao: :goodvibes

EDIT::: To add a quick pic of us!!!

Maroo, Piper (pipersmom), livndisney, me (that's nice), my DW Melody, and my DD3 Juliana

DSC07921.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter