Make a Wish (and other organizations!) - Wish Trippers...UNITE!! Volume 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back :)

You may remember (pages and pages back) me saying that the RI chapter of MAW was being shut down.

Well, the workers there (and the president of the chapter) got together and formed...

CHILDREN'S WISHES!!

A brand-new wish organization!

The first fundraiser is a fashion show (sponsored by Macy's and Donahue Models), and it will be in November.

I'm excited! And so happy that they were able to form their own NEW organization!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I finished MyaRose's trip report.

WOW! You have been busy. I am enjoying reading Mya's Trip Report! It sounds like you all had such a wonderful time and made many great memories!

Edited to add: FYI - if you are headed over to read the end of Mya's Wish Trip Report (and I highly recommend you do), bring along a tissue . . . a whole box of tissues in fact! :lovestruc It very heartwarming and magical.

Hi everyone!!
I'm Annastesia. I'm 18 years old and the proud sister of 7 siblings (ages 3, 7, 8, 11, 15, 18 and 23) and I'm very happy to say that my little sister( the 3 year old) is going to Disney World to meet Mickey Mouse and celebrate her Birthday in late Nov. thru early Dec. Now, while I am VERY excited for her, I do have a lot of questions for veteran trippers. But a lil background first...

My parents adopted all of my siblings and I. Yes... There are 8 of us all together. Most of my siblings have been adopted through foster care and alone went through tough stuff. On top of that, my baby sister was diagnosed with leukemia in 2007. She was only 2 years old at the time and went through all kinds of horrific treatments, steroids, chemo, spinal taps and surprise trips to the hospital...

Her journey to health is almost over and she is doing fine now... Now in Dec., eight members of my family get to experience the magic that is Disney World. I was dubbed the official trip planner and am having a BLAST doing so.. I just have some questions for those of you who went through this once in a lifetime experience...

1. I think we are only in Orlando for 6 days which equals to only 4 park days... The parks we really want to see are Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Sea World, and Universal. Is there ANY way we could do everything? Suggestions would be WONDERFUL.

2. 3 of us kids will be having a birthday at Disney. Is it a good idea to let the birthday kid have their day at 1 of the parks or make it just about my lil sis?

3. If the older kids are in line for a ride, will we get to skip the line also or just the Wish kid?

4. I've heard people say not to bring ANY money if your staying at GKTW... Is this true?

5. How should we pack if we are going in late Nov. and Early Dec.?

6. Is there regular food at the Ice Cream Shop as well as ice cream?

7. What restaurant in Disney world did you find the best/cheapest?

8. Did you eat out at a full service restaurant?

9. How did you entertain your children on the plane. (we live in MI so it will take us a while to get to FL)

10. What do the kids do on the Kids night out/parents night off nights?

11. Do teens have to be with the kids during this?

12. what can 3/4 year olds in Universal Studios?

Thank you in advanced for answering my questions. And I'll be sure to post a PTR and TR when the time comes!

Hi everyone!!
I'm Annastesia. I'm 18 years old and the proud sister of 7 siblings (ages 3, 7, 8, 11, 15, 18 and 23) and I'm very happy to say that my little sister( the 3 year old) is going to Disney World to meet Mickey Mouse and celebrate her Birthday in late Nov. thru early Dec. Now, while I am VERY excited for her, I do have a lot of questions for veteran trippers. But a lil background first...

My parents adopted all of my siblings and I. Yes... There are 8 of us all together. Most of my siblings have been adopted through foster care and alone went through tough stuff. On top of that, my baby sister was diagnosed with leukemia in 2007. She was only 2 years old at the time and went through all kinds of horrific treatments, steroids, chemo, spinal taps and surprise trips to the hospital...

Her journey to health is almost over and she is doing fine now... Now in Dec., eight members of my family get to experience the magic that is Disney World. I was dubbed the official trip planner and am having a BLAST doing so.. I just have some questions for those of you who went through this once in a lifetime experience...

1. I think we are only in Orlando for 6 days which equals to only 4 park days... The parks we really want to see are Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Sea World, and Universal. Is there ANY way we could do everything? Suggestions would be WONDERFUL.

2. 3 of us kids will be having a birthday at Disney. Is it a good idea to let the birthday kid have their day at 1 of the parks or make it just about my lil sis?

3. If the older kids are in line for a ride, will we get to skip the line also or just the Wish kid?

4. I've heard people say not to bring ANY money if your staying at GKTW... Is this true?

9. How did you entertain your children on the plane. (we live in MI so it will take us a while to get to FL)

Thank you in advanced for answering my questions. And I'll be sure to post a PTR and TR when the time comes!

Hello :)

I'm happy to answer your questions!

1. There is a way! ParkHopper is lovely to use, and convienient. Also, you may not want to see/do EVERYTHING in each park (especially with such a range of ages). It shouldn't be too hard. Ride Max or Tour Guide Mike will help with planning on rides/shows, so you can get as many things done as possible.

2. Birthday buttons are a must! You'll get tons of attention from the CM's and characters. Of course, your Wish Sister is the MAIN focus of the trip, but let's not leave any of the others out! :)

3. The whole family gets to skip the line! Of course, you'll have to all be wearing your buttons/stickers to show that you're with her, but you all get to skip!

4. GKTW is a WONDERFUL place (I cannot stress that enough!) and everything is free there! Ice cream, games, the train, mini-golf, etc, all free! (Just bring souvenir/emergency money)

5. Late Nov./Early Dec. is my favorite time to go. All the holiday decorations are up! Bring long shorts, capris, a couple sweatpants for the cooler days...t-shirts or long sleeved shirts should be acceptable. Sneakers are a must!! Lots of walking!!

6. Not that I recall...then again, it's been 10 years since I went on my Wish Trip! :goodvibes

7. Ohh, I love Columbia Harbour House in the Magic Kingdom. Decently priced, and you get PLENTY of food (one of the best counter services in WDW). For a character meal, Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort is also nice.

8. Indeed! Table Service (Full Service) restaurants at WDW are beautiful, and some of them have VERY good food. 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian Resort is a good one.

9. Coloring books, perhaps a portable DVD player/laptop to watch movies on, simple card games...maybe playing "what do you see in the clouds?" or something like that, books for the older ones, etc.

10. I'm not sure with GKTW, but the Kid's Clubs at the Deluxe Resorts are nice. If you're going to be supervising them, then perhaps mini-golf or the arcade at GKTW.

11. Not neccessarily. Walkie-Talkies (at Radio Shack, etc) are relatively cheap, and WDW is a pretty safe place. Just have them check in every so often, at a certain point during a certain time (avoid crowded areas such as Cinderella Castle).

12. Barney Live!, E.T.'s Adventure, Fivel's Playland, Curious George Goes to Town, and Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster are all for kids around that age. It's all in the land called "Woody Woodpecker's KidZone". Avoid Jaws, Disaster!, Twister, etc. Islands of Adventure also has "Suess Landing", the PERFECT place for kids of that age (I love it, too! A must for any Suess fan).

www.universalorlando.com for more info :)

Glad I can help! Feel free to ask more questions if you need!

Hi everyone!!

Welcome to the boards! It sounds like you have an incredible family! I adopted my three children through the foster care system. They have been a huge blessing in my life. Your parents are blessed many times over!

I don't actually have advice for you since we haven't taken our trip yet, but I wanted to say welcome!

Ciara finally has a date for her Wish Trip! We will be at GKTW Dec 6-12. I am officially panicking here. We've decided to fly down and I need advice on what to carry on and what to send ahead. She will need a vent, wheelchair, oxygen, suction, feeding pump, nebulizer, formula, suction catheters, meds, ambu bag, humidifier for the vent, distilled water which is all I can think of right now. Do these count as carry-ons or stowed luggage? Can I take an oxygen tank on the plane? Has anyone had their child have a melt-down in flight? What if the airline loses something major? :scared1: Help!!!!! Karen

Hi everyone!!

First...:welcome: to the wish trippers thread!

And :hug: for making it through the foster care system to what I hope is a very loving family for you all. :hug:

So...were you guys given a 5 night stay? They do some 5 night and some 6 night stays.

If yours is a 5 night stay, then you will only have about 4 real full park days, but you can possibly sneak something in on the day you are headed home.

You can definitely "see" each park...you just can't do it all in each park. On our wish trip we only did MK and DHS and Downtown Disney (but the wish child got a virus, which was part of our problem) - the kids still had fun and don't have any idea what they have missed.

So I think the question is do you want to just see the park and just get the highlights or explore a few of them in depth. I was sorta glad we didn't try to go to Epcot or AK, just because they would have felt like they missed even more if they got to just see it for a few hours and not do everything. But every family is different on that.

For the # of people you guys have...I would have each member do a "must do" list. And just plan your trip around that. That may be hitting every park or spending days at the MK, depending on your family and needs.

You can't come close to doing everything...even if you spent DAYS in one park.

Birthdays....

You will all get a "birthday" button - get one for all three of you guys on the first day you are at the parks. You could let each of the birthday kids wear theirs on the day itself or let them all wear them all week. I think the magic will happen even if they don't get to pick the park that day...My inclination would be to just plan the parks around the must do list and the GKTW activities and try to let the birthday child pick the next ride or something like that? The folks at Disney will be real open about birthdays. I would totally let all of you wear the buttons all week.

During this trip...you have a wish child...but you ALL will get to go to the FOTL. Even if she is not with you...maybe you want to split up and some go on a big ride...you will get a button and a GAC card...take one or the other and tell them you are on a wish trip and they should let you through a faster line (it may not be FOTL, but it should be faster than waiting).

Make sure you don't wait at character lines! :) Show your button to the CM and they should let you in a different way or help you break the line. (Please don't worry about doing this...your time in the park will be very limited due to GKTW activities and the days you have.)

How much money you will bring will depend on your state...how much they budget for a trip AND how much you guys will spend in general. I have heard some families say that they simply could not spend all of the money and I have heard families say it was not nearly enough money and that they felt like they had to pay too much. Usually you won't get a real budget until right before you leave, because they take into account current gas prices, etc. I made us 3 budgets...the cheap, the regular and the extravagant. And where we ate (we got ADR's, but which ones we kept depended on how much they gave us to spend).

Everything at GKTW itself is FREE. All food, games, activities...everything is FREE! But at Disney everything costs a lot. So it balances out.

Food...gosh...I could do a whole post on food.

I would suggest checking www.allears.net for the menus, prices, etc and hopefully you can find some places you would all like to eat. I know feeding all 10 of you guys will be fun! ;)

You will probably get assigned TWO villas - two entire units - since you have so many people in your family. You might want to call GKTW to make sure. But I think that is what they have done in the past. 800-995-KIDS.

There used to be some sandwiches as the Ice Cream place, but now they have Boston Market food served next door (called Katie's Kitchen) and they serve "take out" sort of stuff.

I am not sure about Parent's Night Out...at one point I was told that they were not even doing that anymore...and I have also been told that they like for older teens to stay with kids, but they have to be a certain age. You can't "let" younger kids stay alone, for example. But, it isn't like they are checking. :confused3

Go ahead and start your pre-trip report, if you would like! Feel free to post pics of you guys and introduce your family. :)

again :welcome: to the wish trippers thread!!!!

Ciara finally has a date for her Wish Trip! We will be at GKTW Dec 6-12. I am officially panicking here. We've decided to fly down and I need advice on what to carry on and what to send ahead. She will need a vent, wheelchair, oxygen, suction, feeding pump, nebulizer, formula, suction catheters, meds, ambu bag, humidifier for the vent, distilled water which is all I can think of right now. Do these count as carry-ons or stowed luggage? Can I take an oxygen tank on the plane? Has anyone had their child have a melt-down in flight? What if the airline loses something major? :scared1: Help!!!!! Karen

OH MY GOSH!!!

I will be there!!! I arrive on the 10th...and we will be there the morning of the 12th...a BUNCH of DISers...to serve breakfast to all of you guys! I get to meet you!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I would see if MAW can "rent" as much of that equipment as possible so that you guys don't have to tote as much of your own.

Of course, some stuff you will have to keep with you guys.

I would not "check" anything that is vital...if it is medical and you may need on the plane, then take that in a separate bag and keep it in the plane. If you have some stuff that can be "gate checked" then you can drop it off right at the gate and get it back right at the gate, which should give you some peace of mind that you have everything.

Medical does not count at all...you can bring as much of that stuff as you need and they will not charge you to send it OR count it against your checked luggage.

Call your individual airline about the oxygen. Noah's Mom could probably help you with this, too, if she is on here. She has dealt with the oxygen on airplanes for a while now, too. I think it depends on the airlines. But you will want them to provide the oxygen from the plane for the flight.

Are you gonna start a pre-trip report? I am so glad that your family gets to go...I know you guys could use a pick me up! :hug:

Maroo, I have good news on the previous page! Not sure if you saw, but if not, take a look! :)

I'm back :)

You may remember (pages and pages back) me saying that the RI chapter of MAW was being shut down.

Well, the workers there (and the president of the chapter) got together and formed...

CHILDREN'S WISHES!!

A brand-new wish organization!

The first fundraiser is a fashion show (sponsored by Macy's and Donahue Models), and it will be in November.

I'm excited! And so happy that they were able to form their own NEW organization!

Thank you soooo much for pointing me back to this!

This is FANTASTIC!!!! How awesome!

Ciara finally has a date for her Wish Trip! We will be at GKTW Dec 6-12. I am officially panicking here. We've decided to fly down and I need advice on what to carry on and what to send ahead. She will need a vent, wheelchair, oxygen, suction, feeding pump, nebulizer, formula, suction catheters, meds, ambu bag, humidifier for the vent, distilled water which is all I can think of right now. Do these count as carry-ons or stowed luggage?
As long as it is medical equipment and nothing else is packed with it - it will be counted as medical equipment without charge. With the new charges being added for bags, airlines are giving bags more scrutiny than before. I have heard of people putting a few pieces of their medical equipment into 3 or 4 bags filled with other items and then trying to claim all 3-4 bags as medical. Because of situations like that, airlines are more suspicious of bags claimed as medical. If you have only medical equipment in the bags, you should not have a problem.

Think about all of the things on your list.
Will you need them all during the flight?
How much/many of each will you need?
What if the flight is delayed? (if possible, take a non-stop flight. A direct flight may sound like it will get there without stopping, but direct flights may stop - you just will not get out.)
What will you need soon after arriving?
What if the item gets delayed in arriving to you or gets lost? How long could you do without it? How difficult would it be to replace?

I would look at each item on your list with those questions. Carry on anything you can't do without for the duration of the flight and at least 8 hours after (longer if you think it would be difficult to replace or if you are arriving late in the day, when getting a hold of someone would be difficult.
What if the airline loses something major? :scared1:
Help!!!!! Airlines don't really lose that many pieces of baggage when you consider how much they transport each day. But, you don't want to take any chance on anything that is vital.
For some items, you can carry what you will need for the first 8-12 hours and then have additional supplies shipped. You should be able to work with your current suppliers to have the items shipped and that way they will be billed the 'normal' way. If your supplier does not have a branch in the Orlando area, they will probably have already dealt with getting stuff to Orlando and should be able to help you.
Can I take an oxygen tank on the plane?
No. You are not allowed to carry an oxygen tank on the plane. Each airline has a little different rules about how they do things, but the oxygen on a plane must be provided by the airline. Some airlines will not provide oxygen, but do allow personal oxygen concentrators.
You will need to work with your current oxygen supplier to set up the oxygen in Orlando. Your current supplier should be able to help with all the respiratory supplies.
Here's a link to a page that will help with information about travel with oxygen, including information about airlines and links/phone numbers to the airline websites. The links don't take you directly to the website's oxygen information and many don't have an easy way to find it. They all have some information, you just may have to search for it.
Has anyone had their child have a melt-down in flight?
You can't really tell how the child will react until you go. Keep in mind that no matter what happens, you will probably not be the first person that has had a child melt down. And, you may not even be the only one on your flight.
Also keep in mind the things that normally cause meltdowns for your child.
Think about how the child reacts to new things and how you usually prepare them.
With planning, you may be able to avoid the triggers for the most part. And, many of the things that work on the ground will work in the air too.

If you look in the disABILITIES FAQs thread, there is a post about air travel that includes a lot of helpful information and links. There is a link to the FAQs thread in my signature.

We'll be staying at GKTW at the same time as your family! :woohoo: Our dates are December 3-9 at GKTW and we're staying somewhere else (TBD) until the 12th! So we will have 3 overlapping days! Sorry I can't offer any advice on bringing medical equipment. I'm sure you will find someone on here who can though - everyone is so helpful!

Oops...I posted this long reply and then realized it was on volume 1 and not 2 of the wish threads. I am glad to see you posted in both places. This is definitely the place you need to be

Hi Annastesia! :welcome: Welcome to the Dis. I am very excited for your little sis and your family because of the wonderful trip you have ahead of you! I love your enthusiasm in the planning. :thumbsup2 The Dis helped me tremendously :surfweb:when I was in your shoes. My biggest piece of advice is to go ahead and do all the detailed planning, but when you get there, remember your plans are an outline and sometimes things just happen and you will need to roll with it.

Now, on to your questions...

1. Is there any way we will be able to do everything? No, sadly, it is not humanly possible. :confused3Some wish families have extended their trip a few days, but for most families (mine is a large family too) it is not feasible to do so time wise or finances wise. We doubled up two parks at Disney on one day...Animal Kingdom, and Disney Hollywood Studios, but we left things undone. If you are going in NOv. Dec., remember that AK will close early (at sunset I believe). Take a look at each Disney park and decide which attractions are "must do" and which are "nice to do". Make a plan of attack for each day. Don't go to any Disney park on an Extra Magic Hours day. That is when all the visitors who are staying on property have extra time there, and when the park is the most crowded. Try going to a park the morning after there were EMH the night before. Most on property guests are headed somewhere else that day and the crowds are a little lighter. We didn't double up Universal and Islands of Adventure, but it is possible to do so. The younger children in your family kind of mirror my younger boys ages. They were not crazy about all the coasters at Universal or IOA. We were there for the character (comic book) meet and greets. Many other wish families have had positive experiences at the Universal parks since I went. Your best bet is to read everyone's experience and decide how it would apply to your family and make your choices from there.

2. Birthday kid celebration vs. Wish kid celebration That is a personal preference, but I don't see why both can't be celebrated. :cake: If it is your first visit to Disney, stop by guest relations as you go in and let them know. They will give you first visit buttons. They will also give you birthday buttons for birthday kids. Those kids will receive some extra attention from the CM's (cast members) at Disney as will the wish child. I think it would be fine to let the wish child and the birthday child celebrate together. If you go to allears. net they have a comprehensive guide to all the restaurants at the Disney parks with their menus. You can get a good idea what kind of desserts are offerred where, and make sure to make the birthday celebration special.

3. Older kids...line skipping Technically, no one gets to skip the line. What your little sis will get is called a GAC, Guest Assitance Card. It doesnt' get you front of the line access, it gets you extra assistance. In many cases the extra assitance works out to be a quicker ride time, because you are going in through the exit, but it doesn't necessarily mean you won't have any wait time. When you go up to an attraction, show the CM the GAC. My son would have destroyed the GAC, so I wore it, along with the GKTW button. He would have messed with the button and put huge holes in all his shirts, so I kept it close. When I showed the CM the GAC and the button they asked how many people were in my party. I would tell them 7 and they would prepare for us. In the case of the Kilmanjaro Safari, we waited as long as we would have in a regular line. On other attractions we were able to take our strollers in with us (Bug's Life) because we had the additional stamp on our GAC that our stroller was a wheel chair. If your little sis gets fatigued at all, I would recommend that you get the stroller/wheel chair stamp at Guest Relations to give you the option of keeping your stroller nearby for her. There was an instance where my teenagers wanted to ride Tower of Terror, and there was no way the boys were going to go on it. My husband and the boys sat on a bench and waited for us and after that we left the park. I took the GAC with us and once we were through the outside line and in the tower, we went through a special entrance and got on a ride vehicle a little faster. My boys and DH would have gone bonkers if we had to wait for hours and we would have had to skip the ride. I am sure since your sis is only 3 there will be similar circumstances. Your family will know what her tolerance is for waiting on everyone; I am sure you can space them to keep everyone happy.

4. Money at GKTW There is nothing available for purchase at GKTW. Your lodgings, food, and entertainment are all covered. If you need to borrow a digital camera or video camera, you can check one out for your stay there. You have two free full meals at GKTW every day and then snacks from the Ice Cream Parlor. No money changes hands at GKTW. That is not, however, the case at WDW and Universal. You will get several things for free, like your parking and stroller rentals. If you want to eat or drink anything while you are there (and I am guessing that will be a hearty yes) it is going to cost. There are also souvenirs like pictures on the rides, or a Disney PhotoPass that cost as well. Most wish granting agencies give you a cash gift along with your trip. For us our cash gift covered our travel expenses (we drove), tolls, the meals that were not covered at GKTW and some souvenir money for my wish child. It was a generous gift for us and we felt blessed. Still, you will need money. Most wish agencies do not tell you ahead of time what the cash gift will be. Ours was larger because we drove to Orlando, but also because there were 7 of us and we all were being compensated for lunch every day. Once you get more posts, you will be allowed to PM. PM me, and I will tell you what our cash gift was; just remember it included driving costs for us for 500 miles one way.

5. Packing for Nov/Dec. Go to Weather.com and check out the past weather reports for those times. They will give you a good idea about weather. It definitely isn't Michigan, but it also isn't Honolulu. I would keep checking up until a week before.

6. Food at the Ice Cream Palace When we were there 2 years ago there were sandwiches there. We ate lunch there the day we arrived. It is my understanding that Boston Market has also opened up a place there as well, but that was after we were there. I think Mama Merri's delivers pizza at lunch time too...not sure about the hours though.

7. Best/cheapest restaurants I loved the menus with prices that I found on allears.net. It will give you a good out look. My favorite thing was the pastry place at Epcot, followed by the fish place there and then Flame Tree BBQ at AK. There are food threads here where other Disers rate restuarants and take pictures of their meals.

8. Did you eat a a full service restaurant? Nope, we just didn't take the time, but we had thought about going to Sci Fi at DHS. We did do a character breafast at Universal with Spiderman and Cat in the Hat, and the character meal was much cheaper at Universal than Disney ($15 a person vs. $40+++). It was very good and the characters were very interactive.

9. Plane entertainment We drove...so we had even more time to entertain. We used portable DVD players, game systems and favorite toys. I let my boys pack their back packs for trips and they travel well. Take a look at other wish trippers who have little ones (3yr olds). I am sure they have tips.

10. Parent's Night Out. We didn't do this. GKTW has some regulations about the age of siblings who can babysit, and also requires parents to stay on property. We were at the parks, and didn't ever take advantage of it.

11. Do teens have to be with the kids during Parent's Night Out I think you have to be 16 to be on your own at GKTW, but I am not sure. They will fill your family in at orientation.

12. What can 3/4 year olds do at Universal/IOA The ET ride, Curious George, Fievel's coaster, character meets, Dora attraction, Barney, Dr. Seuss rides...there are some families who had very young kids who preferred Universal to Disney. Dig into some trip reports to find out more.

Hope this helps...keep asking questions!

~Elisa

Crystal I am so glad Melia was granted her wish. We know you from liverfamilies. I lurk for the most part but this website has helped a lot. We will be there Oct 14-22 and I think Trey's mom said they will be there the week for us, so there are some potential meets.

How cool. So...Mikeala's family, Collins's family, and Lucas's family (sorry, I don't know too many names yet) will all be there at the same time, or at least overlapping a few days. Am I missing anyone? We would love to meet up with anyone who is interested.

Maybe Thursday the 15th?? From what I can tell that is the Winter/Christmas party (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so maybe everyone will be at GKTW that evening. Maybe we could all meet there before it?

I'm starting to get really excited, even though I haven't done any planning yet. I better get on the ball.

p.s. Lisa: It's great that you're over here too. And aren't Lucas and Melia about the same age and had their transplants about the same time?!

Hey you two. We are a liver transplant family as well. Adam has his bi-annual check up with the surgeons on Monday. We are 3 1/2 years post transplant. Woo Hoo :woohoo: Nice to see you here!

~Elisa

It is against the DISboards policy for me to actually post everything here....

So...if you are not my Facebook friend, I invite you guys to join me over there...we are going to try something cool to raise a little money for GKTW.

No details here...because it is against DISboards policy...but here is the link to my Facebook Account...

http://www.facebook.com/maroo

Everyone is invited to friend me and check it out!

Do MAW families get to use the EMH at Disney? I am guessing the answer is no, but thought I would ask hopefully anyway. Thanks!

I brought this over from the wish trip thread one. Welcome Annastesia!

Cleostar09 said:
My baby sister's Make-A-Wish Trip questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!

These are the questions that 5dwarves was answering above.

Momto4+ Sorry, no. not unless you are staying on Disney Property.

:grouphug:Thank you everyone who made my family an i feel welcome here on Disboards!!:grouphug: We love how much info we got from everyone! A Pre-TR will go up as soon as I can upload pics of the Fam!

Annastesia

Do MAW families get to use the EMH at Disney? I am guessing the answer is no, but thought I would ask hopefully anyway. Thanks!

If you are staying at GKTW then, no, you don't get the EMH. If your wish agency has you staying on property, then yes, you do. Your GAC will be better than EMH...waaaay better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter