Major Additons To MK Bus Depot Including DHS And DAK!

That is awesome. I wonder if the addition to the bus "station" means any more changes to the monorail?

I wish changes to Deluxe Resorts affected me... but Alas, I am sentenced to life in Values and Mod's.

I wish changes to Deluxe Resorts affected me... but Alas, I am sentenced to life in Values and Mod's.

and this doesn't apply to them....

the change to the bus is for those at the MK going to AK or HS.. they will no longer have to go to the TTC or to the CR to get there.. they can now catch a bus directly to the other park.. it is for park hopping.

This change is not for those staying at the deluxe. The deluxe resorts always had their buses to those parks....:confused3

This is a good idea. I still love my ferry but sometimes you just want to get somewhere.

the change to the bus is for those at the MK going to AK or HS.. they will no longer have to go to the TTC or to the CR to get there.. they can now catch a bus directly to the other park.. it is for park hopping.

This change is not for those staying at the deluxe. The deluxe resorts always had their buses to those parks....:confused3

Ahhhh.... I read it wrong. My bad.

Since Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom already had buses that go between their various parks, I can't believe it took WDW this long to have direct buses going from the Magic Kingdom to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.

That is awesome. I wonder if the addition to the bus "station" means any more changes to the monorail?

Well,it does "seem" to indicate that since they are installing "permanent" Magic Kingdom bus stops for TTC and the Monorail Resorts that they intend to continue with the "one hour after regular Park closing" schedule for the Monorails for quite some time.:)

Well,it does "seem" to indicate that since they are installing "permanent" Magic Kingdom bus stops for TTC and the Monorail Resorts that they intend to continue with the "one hour after regular Park closing" schedule for the Monorails for quite some time.:)

Or they just expect the Monorail to continue breaking down on a regular basis during the day, so they figured it was a good idea to have a permanent space for the backup buses to load from instead of relying simply on the ferrys and finding a bus stop that's not currently in use to squeeze in a backup bus.

We avoid the TTC at all costs, so this is a great upgrade and one well overdue. I would think the trigger is the monorail down times that are coming up--have to be a huge dissatisfier for Deluxe Resort guests :upsidedow

it DOES say that there will be loading zones for the Deluxe resorts (MK to deluxe). i'm assuming those are for when the monorail is down and probably won't be used all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter