• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main St Bakery Cinnamon Roll

I just read your review.... cant believe you didnt like it... sad face :(

We just tried our 1st in December. They asked if we wanted extra icing. Of course we did! :). It was moist and delicious. I was pleasantly surprised.

Doesn this mean that Main Street Bakery has reopened from refurbishment? The last date I read was June 18th. We arrive May 18th and I will be so bummed if we can't eat our cinnamon roll.

Was this your first time getting one or are you comparing it to one bought before the refurb? Because the ones before the refurb were awesome, moist, cinnamony, generously laced with creamy icing! I couldn't eat a whole one, but a few bites with a cup of coffee, I really enjoyed! I more of a croissant person!

Thanks for the review, we're goin in June, I've got to see the renovations there and at the Boardwalk bakery!

Main Street Bakery is still closed for refurbishment,however, you can get the cinnamon roll at Gaston's located in the new Fantasyland and it's as delicious as ever. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience :sad1:

I thought the Main St bakery was closed to reopen in the summer as a Starbucks. Have they re-opend already. We leave in 2 days.

Was this your first time getting one or are you comparing it to one bought before the refurb? Because the ones before the refurb were awesome, moist, cinnamony, generously laced with creamy icing! I couldn't eat a whole one, but a few bites with a cup of coffee, I really enjoyed! I more of a croissant person!

Thanks for the review, we're goin in June, I've got to see the renovations there and at the Boardwalk bakery!

I had the cinnamon roll in October 2012. I wasn't impressed :confused3

I tried one at Gaston's Tavern and was extremely disappointed as it was no where near the super yummy ones for Main Street Bakery :sad: It was dry, tasteless and void of any icing :furious:

I tried one at Gaston's Tavern and was extremely disappointed as it was no where near the super yummy ones for Main Street Bakery :sad: It was dry, tasteless and void of any icing :furious:

Sorry you had a bad experience at Gastons. We were just there two weeks ago and had a delicious one ::yes:: We've always gotten ours during late morning hours - just wonder if the people that report the dry ones have gotten them later and they have dried out some? :confused3 It's the exact same roll as the MSB had though, so there must be some type of 'handling' problem.

Don't give up - try one early in the day and see if it's what you've enjoyed in the past. :goodvibes

Hoping to get a better idea of when the Starbuck's opens.....Hoping it is before our June 15 trip.......pixie dust please? pixiedust:

It was late at night so you may have a point :rolleyes1 I will have to try them earlier in August pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter