Mailed Dues Statements?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I thought that in previous years the dues statements were mailed by now but we have not received ours. Have others out there received mailed statements yet? I know I can print ours online but I am just wondering if ours was lost in the mail.

I called them today (12/31) because we needed to set up the monthly withdrawal of our dues. I asked about getting a statement in the mail and was informed that I should receive it either the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Happy that it will come in the mail...

Printed mine out in the meantime. Hate paying the bill, but just love the trips and the planning!:)

Received my mail copy yesterday, Decembere 31, so they must be on the way.

Haven't received ours yet, either, but am expecting it soon.

My statement arrived on Monday (Dec 29). According to the postmark, it was mailed on December 26th. With so many members, they probably don't mail out all the statements the same day so consider yourself lucky that you have another day at least before you receive your bill!

Haven't seen ours yet -but I know ours at SSR increased almost 20%!!! Not sure what that's about ...maybe we're financing Disney Springs. We'll be looking at our options.

Haven't seen ours yet -but I know ours at SSR increased almost 20%!!! Not sure what that's about ...maybe we're financing Disney Springs. We'll be looking at our options.
I'm not sure what figures you're looking at but according to the chart posted on DVCNews dues at SSR went from $4.9148 in 2014 to $5.1749 in 2015, an increase of 5.29%.

I'm not sure what figures you're looking at but according to the chart posted on DVCNews dues at SSR went from $4.9148 in 2014 to $5.1749 in 2015, an increase of 5.29%.

I was going to post the same thing.
GAN, your figures are way out of whack.

My statement came in today's mail too.

We live in Vermont and we got our statements today.

OP here in MN. We got ours today. It is always a shock to see how much we are actually paying every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter