Mail Came Today - thinkin' something is missing!?

RCMommy

DIS Veteran
We got our vacation package today. Woot Woot :banana:

However it only has the yellow luggage stickers and the Disney Magic Express booklet. Every other trip we have rec'd proper luggage tags and a bunch of papers outlining our trip and all those vouchers like Planet Hollywood and such...

Have they changed how they do this now?

Also wondering, we are staying at Pop which it does say on our yellow luggage stickers but the green Mickey had says AK in it? Isn't that Animal Kingdom? or just for the bus people at the airport ??

If you look at your tag. Below AKL you will see POP on it. Plus they no longer send the plastic tags. Your vouchers will be given to you once you check in at POP.

Well that is a bummer about the tags, my kids liked having those.

Thanks for the info.

Actually, you should get your vouchers in a seperate mailing about 30 days before check in. The ME stuff comes out ahaed of the resort stuff.

I received my luggage tags with my resort info after the ME info cameprincess:

Actually, you should get your vouchers in a seperate mailing about 30 days before check in. The ME stuff comes out ahaed of the resort stuff.

I'm glad to hear that. My trip is in a month and I've been eagerly watching the mail for my vouchers to come. Hopefully soon!

Terri

I'm glad to hear that. My trip is in a month and I've been eagerly watching the mail for my vouchers to come. Hopefully soon!

Terri

27 days to go and still no vacation packet for me. My DME pack came over a week ago. I'm beginning to get a little nervous that they forgot about me. Even though I probably won't use the arcade card or any of the other extras in there, I really would like to have my luggage tags.

27 days to go and still no vacation packet for me. My DME pack came over a week ago. I'm beginning to get a little nervous that they forgot about me. Even though I probably won't use the arcade card or any of the other extras in there, I really would like to have my luggage tags.

I'm still waiting too. Maybe today will be the day!

Terri

Just wondering if you got the packet yet. Mine is still MIA...

UPDATE: The mail just came and I have my packet!!! :cool1:

Now I can focus on other neurosis like what to pack, whether to cancel certain ADRs, worrying about missing my flight, lost luggage and will the kids remember to feed the dogs while we're gone.

{{sigh}} Yes, I'm a born worrier. :worried:

Hope yours shows up soon, Carrie!

UPDATE: The mail just came and I have my packet!!! :cool1:

Now I can focus on other neurosis like what to pack, whether to cancel certain ADRs, worrying about missing my flight, lost luggage and will the kids remember to feed the dogs while we're gone.

{{sigh}} Yes, I'm a born worrier. :worried:

Hope yours shows up soon, Carrie!

Congratulations on getting your WDW packet! I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully they'll be here Monday.

Terri

No packet for us yet...but from what I am reading, it should be on its way!

yeah :cool1:

I just posted on another thread about this. We arrive on 12/2 and haven't rec'd anything yet. Is there a number I can call about this?:confused3

I just posted on another thread about this. We arrive on 12/2 and haven't rec'd anything yet. Is there a number I can call about this?:confused3

I was getting concerned because I haven't got mine yet either, I arrive on 12/5 so I called the main WDW reservation number today (407-934-7639) and was told I should be getting them any day now, and that if I don't have them by Friday to call back

Terri

I finally got my travel packet today!!!:woohoo::woohoo: I'll be on my way 3 weeks from tomorrow.

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter