MagicKeepers on shop parks app with free shipping today only

Just a heads up for those wanting to get a keeper for their magicband puck ahead of their trip

adding- found them in the New Arrivals section

THANK YOU!! I always seem to miss the free shipping deals! I bought the caribiner style magickeeper and, just cause shipping was free, one of the new Park Starz vinylmations! :cool2: And I got an AP discount!! Thanks again!!

Thank you, I had been stalking the app looking for them, and gave up when I asked in the parks on 2/4 and they told me they weren't coming out till May so I had stopped looking. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now I won't have to spend the first day of my next trip looking for them!

Hi! Has anyone seen the magic keepers for sale in the parks yet? I'm assuming if it's on the shop parks app that they would be, but better to ask than be bummed!
Thanks!

Hi! Has anyone seen the magic keepers for sale in the parks yet? I'm assuming if it's on the shop parks app that they would be, but better to ask than be bummed!
Thanks!
According to the Shop Parks app, they're available in a number of shops all over the property! If you're using the app, just click "find on map" to see all the locations.

I've been using mine. Works better for me than the wristband. I could never get my wrist at the right angle. I'm happier with magickeeper on a lanyard, and my watch and fitbit on my wrist. I haven't been paying attention to whether you can find them easily in the shops here. They still seem to be a novelty to photopass photographers so i don't think a lot of people are using them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter