Magicians & Jugglers & a Clown Slide, OH MY! We're going to the BWI... A Nov 2010 PTR

You're all welcome for the update!

It was fun, yet kinda strange, talking to her, knowing she was there- and I'm bored at home.
*Sniff* *Sniff* :lmao:

('course it's just payback for when I was lying in the hammock at the POLY in May talking to her when she was back home.:rotfl2:)

Teri..... :faint:
Please oh please oh please..... beat AR.:headache: They're all convinced they are going to beat you guys DOWN and they're going to jump you and get a bid to the Sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
I still haven't gotten my head wrapped around that one, but anywho........

I don't know how I feel about the whole Cam scandal. I always liked him, even when he left FL. I think Gator Nation as a whole was pulling for him to win the Heisman, but now that AU has somehow drug Meyer into it with those rumors that he leaked the info......:sad2:
Not so much, now.:scared:
And now---- The FBI is involved??????? :faint:

YIKES.

I forgot about the Cam/Gator history. Actually, I never knew he had been at Florida until this whole thing started. I didn't like him after they (he) beat us the week before last. As the last seconds were ticking off, he runs and jumps up onto the wall of the student section, kind of pounding his chest. I mean, the game hadn't even officially ended. And I thought it was a little unsportsmanlike.....Look at me! I'm great! Which I guess he is :laughing: but it turned me off.

I'll have to take a look at the Ark message boards. What was the name again? I remember it was something funny, like Pig Slop. :laughing: That game really scares me. We always play Ark very close, and they seem to bring out their best against us.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pigslop.com:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

oh my. That made me laugh so hard.
It's Hogville.
Seems that Tigerdroppings is breaking news on the Cam saga left and right. :thumbsup2

As far as he goes- I saw him do that. He seems arrogant now. :confused3 He used to not be that way. He sat behind Timmy for awhile- you'd think he'd have learned something while at UF.:laughing:

On second thought......... maybe he did.:rotfl: (Remember the "call me" signal Tim did to the student section when they were yelling pleasantries to him?:lmao: )

As always- it's another year in the SEC and it's quite the soap opera.:laughing:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pigslop.com:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

oh my. That made me laugh so hard.
It's Hogville.
Seems that Tigerdroppings is breaking news on the Cam saga left and right. :thumbsup2

As far as he goes- I saw him do that. He seems arrogant now. :confused3 He used to not be that way. He sat behind Timmy for awhile- you'd think he'd have learned something while at UF.:laughing:

On second thought......... maybe he did.:rotfl: (Remember the "call me" signal Tim did to the student section when they were yelling pleasantries to him?:lmao: )

As always- it's another year in the SEC and it's quite the soap opera.:laughing:

Hogville! :lmao: Well, I knew it was something that sounded muddy and smelly. I guess I shouldn't make fun....after all, I have Tiger Poop on my favorites!

At least Cam jumped into his own student section, though. If he had jumped into the middle of LSU's students, I don't think NCAA violations would be his biggest problem right now! I do remember the time Tebow did the "call me" signal. :laughing: That was pretty funny. Didn't it have to do with people getting his cell number and spreading it around? That was a pretty awful prank, I have to admit. :guilty:

I guess you saw/heard about Miles eating grass. :rotfl2: Never a dull moment around here!

I hope you hear from Shelly again soon!

Yesterday's plans----

Wednesday Nov 10th ~
Go to MK (hours 9-8) at opening. CS lunch at Main Street Bakery.
Stay until 2-3:00.
CS dinner at BW.
Evening free.

Yesterday when she called, she and her oldest son had just ridden Space Mountain and were standing in the gift shop there. :) They were waiting on her DH and youngest son -- they were riding the TTA-- and then they were headed back to the Boardwalk for a relaxing evening.:goodvibes

Sounded like a really good day to me!:thumbsup2

Teri- I do think Cam knew better than to jump into LSU's section... you guys ARE Tigers, after all.;)

The Tebow thing-- ::yes:: they'd gotten his cell phone # and made lots of threats against his whole family. Sometimes fans do go a little over the top.

And OMG--- Les eating grass--??? When we were watching the game and saw him do that Mcat said-- "Is he eating GRASS? Is that what he just did?" And Drew says "Mom- what was he doing?" :confused3:confused3
I didn't know- I thought maybe he'd dropped his gum out of his mouth and I was a little :scared: at him putting it back in but daaaaaaaaaaaang. When he came out and said he eats grass--- I just shook my head.

That man is too funny.:laughing:

The SEC--- As the Stomach Churns.

:rolleyes1

Sheila--- I saw the snow on Main St once when it was a warm Christmas. It just didn't seem too right to me, but it was very fun to see. Tasted yucky though.:rotfl:

Teri- I do think Cam knew better than to jump into LSU's section... you guys ARE Tigers, after all.;)

The Tebow thing-- ::yes:: they'd gotten his cell phone # and made lots of threats against his whole family. Sometimes fans do go a little over the top.

And OMG--- Les eating grass--??? When we were watching the game and saw him do that Mcat said-- "Is he eating GRASS? Is that what he just did?" And Drew says "Mom- what was he doing?" :confused3:confused3
I didn't know- I thought maybe he'd dropped his gum out of his mouth and I was a little :scared: at him putting it back in but daaaaaaaaaaaang. When he came out and said he eats grass--- I just shook my head.

Sheila--- I saw the snow on Main St once when it was a warm Christmas. It just didn't seem too right to me, but it was very fun to see. Tasted yucky though.:rotfl:

Good Lord, I didn't know that about the phone prank. :sad2: I thought it was just a nuisance type thing, not something over the line like that.

Do you know when TT's book is coming out? I heard he was writing one, but I don't know if it's out soon or just in the begiining stages. If I had a young son who was an athlete (or even if he wasn't) I would make sure he read it! Such a good role model......he is in a class of his own. :thumbsup2

I just love the way Shelly plans Disney trips! Maybe if I went every year we could slow the pace down some, but it just seems like our Disney trips are go, go, go the whole time. Next time, I promise I am going to slow it down! I love how Shelly has resort time, free time, pool time, etc. scheduled in. It must work, since her DH is willing to go back every year! ;)

Thanks for keeping us updated! :goodvibes

OMG - You are a brave soul to have tasted it :lmao:

If we did not cancel our trip I might have run into Shelly yesterday since it was our MK Day , I know I would have recognized them after seeing their pic on here for so many months

Jo - Thanks for the update! Glad Shelly and her family are having a great time.

We have had to wear gloves at Disney, they are now called our disney gloves and they get stored in our Disney tote! :thumbsup2

Regarding RNR Coaster.... I have ridden Space Mountain and I read Space is like the jungle cruise compared to RnR. I rode TOT this summer in Disneyland Paris and Loved it :lovestruc. I am so looking forward to riding at DHS. I was even contemplating forgoing the running of the bulls to TSM for TOT :confused3, but my dd would never forgive me.

I do like coasters, and have ridden the stand ups, the spin arounds etc etc. The Crush coaster in Paris is phenomenal ! I called it Space Mountain on Roids!

So do you think RnR will be for me? :confused3 is the music really load? I love Aerosmith, have seen them in concert, was in love with Steve Tyler and Joe Perry in my younger days. :rolleyes:

I'm sooooo late but went back and read from the beginning Shelly!!! Glad to hear they are having a good time. :) Cannot wait to read the TR.

Yesterday's plans--

Thursday Nov 11th ~
Go to Epcot (hours 9-9) at opening.
CS lunch at Epcot.
Stay until 1-2:00.
Back to BW.
Dinner at San Angel.
Rick Springfield concerts - 5:15, 6:30, 7:45. . .
Maybe IllumiNations.

And a text from her at 10:30 yesterday morning--

11111010381.jpg

Good morning from Epcot! Its a wonderful day here! Been on TT & soarin. The boys r on MS now. Had a great nite on the BW last nite!! Talk 2 u soon!

She said a little more but.... :goodvibes I am not spoiling EVERYTHING for the TR.:surfweb:
:rotfl2:

I was out shopping when she sent it- and I'm sure all those people around me were wondering why I was grinning like a mule eating briars when I saw that pic! I Loooooooove Epcot!!!:cloud9:

I'm waiting this morning for an update on how she enjoyed San Angel Inn. It was the one restaurant that we talked extensively about-- I was very worried she wouldn't like it, so I can't wait to hear.:goodvibes

Shawna leaves today!!!----- Have a wonderful trip girl!!!!:wizard:

Drakes----- omg- you HAVE to do RnR if you've never done it before and you like the stand up/ spinny ones. It's not as bad as those. It's just a quick take off that I think gets a lot of people.
My DH- who really is not a ride person, and hates TOT with a passion but rides only b/c I love it--- even likes that coaster.
Now the one at DL- in California Adventure? California Screamin??? Made him green for the whole day and he almost cursed my name for making him ride it first thing in the morning.:laughing:

Sheila----- :rotfl: well, I DID taste the "snow"- but it was sort of a knee jerk reaction to it landing on my lip and before I could stop myself I licked my lips.:scared: About that time I hear my son gagging and saw that he was catching them on his tongue and realized too late it wasn't real snow. I figured if we were gonna get sick, we'd be sick together.:laughing:

Teri---- I too love how Shelly plans trips! She's a master of it for sure. SHe helped me plan my days for May and when we were there and she called, Mark said- tell Shelly I said thank you.:rotfl: It was his best vacation ever b/c I wasn't making him go go go like I always do.
But we didn't have the kids with us either. Our September trip next yr, he's already told me that I'm taking the kids to the park in the mornings while he relaxes at the pool. :cool2: Sounds like a plan to me.;) Everyone gets to do what they want.

I don't know when TT's book is coming out but I cannot wait to read it. You can preorder it, but I don't think it's even been written yet.:confused: He is really an unbelievable role model for young boys. Drew loves him.:love: He's getting a Tebow Fathead for Christmas!!!:banana:

Jo-Thanks for the great update! :thumbsup2 It sounds like they are having a wonderful time! You're killing me with the suspense, though. :laughing:

"Grinning like a mule eating briars"

Now that is one I've never heard before!

I'm so anxious to hear how Shelly & Co. liked San Angel Inn, too. We had a good meal there, but mostly I liked the atmosphere. But my family eats most anything! :laughing: I'm picturing Shelly's little dumpling ordering nachos, hold the cheese!

So.....what is a Tebow Fathead? :confused3

I thought it was a good update too! :goodvibes I'm glad they are having fun.

You never heard that one before T????:lmao:

How about if you say someone is a "bubble off plumb?"

Or "ain't never seen ta beat?"

How about "Quit cuttin the fool"?

Southern-isms. I KNOW you have your own, Missy. Don't even act like you don't.:rotfl2:

Shelly's little one-- with what he eats.:upsidedow Belle is the exact same way--- Shelly and I joke all the time that they are gonna wind up married and on their first date they'll go to Pizza hut, but only order the breadsticks. :rotfl:

Love the pic!!! Glad they had a good time so far!!! Southernisms are life-savers....they can explain so much in a few words!! LOL
I actually leave in the morning...but it's soooo early it might as well be today!! My ticker was a day off...it counted down til today...not sure why, but several others' did it too....we are almost packed!!! Working on some last minutes!:yay: I will be behind on Shellys TR, but will catch up and say howdy when we get back...I am meeting her tomorrow evening!! I am soooo excited!!! jo....thanks for keeping us updated....and I want that PM from you in my mailbox when I get home!!! :rotfl: You know the rest of your biography!!!

:faint:

Shawna---- I totally forgot I owe you my bio!!!!!!:lmao: Soooo sorry! :hug:
It will be waiting on you when you return. It may be long.;) I have a lot to say.:laughing:

I hope you guys have a fabulous trip and the weather is wonderful and the BC is awesome and Pixie dust rains down on your head!:goodvibes:wizard:

Have a fun mtg with Shelly!:yay:

Forgot to add---

Never heard of a Fathead???

http://www.fathead.com/college/florida-gators/tim-tebow-florida-white/

Right now they have the BOGO 50% off so he'll get Tebow for Christmas and I'll give him the Percy Harvin one for his Bday in May.:goodvibes He wants them BOTH.:rotfl:

ha ha...we have those. My hubby has Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook in his man cave in the basement:rotfl: Everytime I go down the steps I do a double take cause it looks like someone is really there:)

One day left for us....:banana:on the agenda for today...
go get a pedicure:thumbsup2
get the car washed
go to the bank
finish packing last minute stuff
after kids go to bed tonight I will tidy up and mop the floors..fun stuff.

tomorrow we will be out the door for about 8-830..drive to Lorton Va (about 3 hours near DC) have lunch and then board the choo choo!!

Have a fun last day Andrea! Hope your trip is wonderful as well!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I may have to walk into my son's room on a more regular basis if the Fatheads are THAT lifelike.
Tebow..........:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter