• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical vacations travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny Wren

Mouseketeer
I could have swore that I read about the Magical Vacations Travel promotions on this board yesterday. I searched today and cant find it. Anyway I went to their website and seen that they have a promotion going on if you book by February for travel dates April into May. It does not specify what resorts these rooms are available at. Does anyone know what resorts these would be. Has anyone used this company before and is it any good? Thanks.

That is bizarre.

I just posted on that thread last night and now I don't see it either. :confused3

I can't find the thread either. Do you think it got deleted -- a poster on the thread seemed to be an agent with magical vacations -- maybe he/she posted something that is not allowed on this board? I have no idea, just trying to figure out why the thread vanished. The special is for April 1-8 and includes tickets. I got a quote but did not book with them due to having AP's and not needing tickets. The resorts are Poly, BC, and WL.

I can't find the thread either. Do you think it got deleted -- a poster on the thread seemed to be an agent with magical vacations -- maybe he/she posted something that is not allowed on this board? I have no idea, just trying to figure out why the thread vanished. The special is for April 1-8 and includes tickets. I got a quote but did not book with them due to having AP's and not needing tickets. The resorts are Poly, BC, and WL.

Thank you, at least I know Im not crazy now. It was here, almost certain. Anyway, on their website there is one listed for travel dates April thru May 24th. You have to book by Feb 28th. It doesnt mention the resorts this is for. I seen the one you are talking about. Thats not the one. I sent them an email asking for more info but havent heard anything back yet. Thank you!

Thank you, at least I know Im not crazy now. It was here, almost certain. Anyway, on their website there is one listed for travel dates April thru May 24th. You have to book by Feb 28th. It doesnt mention the resorts this is for. I seen the one you are talking about. Thats not the one. I sent them an email asking for more info but havent heard anything back yet. Thank you!

That's actually why I had posted on the other thread.

I submitted a request on their website for a quote on Jan 1st, but had not received any response yet.

That's actually why I had posted on the other thread.

I submitted a request on their website for a quote on Jan 1st, but had not received any response yet.

That is interesting.....I'm glad I didn't end up booking with them cause now I'm wondering if it's a legit place. It doesn't make sense that the whole thread would get deleted, does it? I can see if certain posts might get deleted, but why the whole thread....

That is interesting.....I'm glad I didn't end up booking with them cause now I'm wondering if it's a legit place. It doesn't make sense that the whole thread would get deleted, does it? I can see if certain posts might get deleted, but why the whole thread....

I know I have read posts in the past about people who booked their trip through them and been satisfied. It's possible that the thread was removed if they felt like an agent for Magical Vacations was using it solicit business. These are privately owned boards.

The previous thread was closed because a commercial entity was openly advertising their offers in posts on the thread and using the DIS message board for customer support -- BOTH of which are against the DIS Posting Guidelines.

Thanks,

Knox

I have used Magical Vacations for years! I have booked four agency exclusives plus a Dream cruise and other land-based packages with them. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. The agent I work with really knows her Disney stuff and has always pointed me in the right direction in terms of where to save money. (She actually talked me out of booking a savannah room at AKL last year telling me to save the money and book a standard - she was so right and saved me a TON of money!) Seriously, for someone who makes her living by selling and making a commission, I have always been grateful and impressed that money was never her goal. She has always made sure it was the right vacation, at the right price for our family.

I just checked their site - the promotion you are referring to is Disney's general public Spring Room-only promotion offer - they just happen to have it listed on their website. So, in terms of resorts, that deal is going to be good for whatever Disney placed in their discount room inventory. Did you ask for a price quote?

In terms of agency exclusives, they are running ones in early April and early August in WDW and one in Aulani in July right now. I am ALWAYS checking for new ones - we usually go in late October and I'm crossing my fingers one comes out! I wanted to do the Aulani one, but my DS will most likely be in camp during their dates. The agency exclusives are AWESOME! I think they either get a block of rooms or get a group rate or something, because their room rates during agency exclusives are always really low - lower than anything I've seen Disney offering.

I'm surprised they didn't get back to the other PP. Maybe their e-mail was down or something? Did you check your Spam folder? My e-mail account automatically filters out e-mails it thinks are solicitations. I don't think I have ever waited more than 48 hours for a quote from them - usually less.

Jenny Wren - I'm just curious if they got back to you?

And to the PP who questioned their legitimacy - why would an illegitimate company refuse to take your money? If they were illegitimate or just out to take your money, I would imagine they would have kept trying to sell you a package you didn't need or would have sold you on a pack of lies about a room-only discount they obviously didn't have. It sounds like they were actually completely up-front and honest about the fact that you had to buy tickets with the room in order to get the discount package and you are the one who decided it wasn't right for you because you have an AP. This is EXACTLY the experience I've had with them - honest and up-front - giving all the information needed to choose what we want in our vacation. Never pushing dining packages or up-selling tickets or room categories unless it makes sense for our family.

Anyway - I've had nothing but good experiences with them and would use them without hesitation! They are a Disney authorized agency - Disney doesn't hand that label out to just anyone.

Does anybody know why they only have packages and not room only exclusive deals?

Just today got email offer for dates 4/20-4/27 for 3 resorts. Came here to get info and can't find any!!! I submitted request for quote. Will post if/when I hear back. It was for Coranado, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club with park tickets and dining.

Magical Vacations is banned from the DIS for repeated violations of the DIS Guidelines. Also, using THIS forum for customer service and support of other companies is not permitted either.

While we recognize that some DIS members are customers of any number of entities, we don't have to provide a forum for customers of other entities to receive assistance. While there may be instances of such across the DIS, those companies haven't breached the rules as stated in the DIS Guidelines.

As such, other threads on this company have been closed and this one is now closed also.

Thank you for your understanding of these very awkward circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter