Magical Vacation Homes condo at Windsor Hills

SCmom3

Mouseketeer
We stayed in this condo http://www.magicalvacationhomes.com...p?PageDataID=28094&ad=11/4/2013&dd=11/11/2013 last month.

Upon arrival, I immediately noticed that the floor needing sweeping. It wasn't just a little dusty, there were large white bits clearly visible all over. The couch had lots of mystery stains and was dirty. The kitchen rug was very linty and gross looking. The online photos did not show how worn out all the bedding was. The pillows were long past needing to be replaced. I can't speak for the queen or twin beds but the king size bed was worse to sleep on than the ground.
If you need a pan to cook a pizza, then you'll need to bring your own.

The dining table was really wobly. We were afraid the whole stay that a kid would lean on it and it would collapse. Many drinks were spilt because it would sway with a light touch. The laminte in the living room was collapsing in one spot and had a whole that I stepped in. The window was also broken.

We emailed them but only the window and the wobbly nightstands were fixed. They never addressed the table and floor despite our concerns for our children getting hurt by these things.
It seemed like to me that they do no want to spend the time or money to properly maintain the condo as a rental. It was furnished with a bunch of Ikea stuff that is worn out or broken.
While we really liked the resort, we will not rent from this rental company again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter