Magical Journeys

Captn_Jack219

'Grumpy' before Coffee
Has anyone ever used them? The lady I've been talking to seems really nice and is staying in constant contact with me. I just need some reassurance!:goodvibes

I've used them a couple of times and never had a problem.

Have used them as well. You wont have a problem at all. The agents are really nice! I have dealt with 2 different ones and they both applied discounts before it was even posted that they were out.

My Magical Journeys agent has always been able to get me the discount I want even before I am out of bed.......

Debbie from MJ added free dining to our upcoming trip for us. We had an email from her by 7:40 Monday morning confiming the new rate (saved us $600) while many others here were still on hold with CRO. We have been very pleased with MJ.

I use Debbie from MJ too. She is wonderful and helps me with anything I ask her to change. I always feel bad when I want to change something but she just says it's her job! She is always very prompt getting back to me with my requests and always applies any discounts that become available. I love getting that e-mail from her telling me how much money I saved! :woohoo:

Wooo HOOOO!!!! I love Magical Journeys! I just got an email from my TA! Saved me over $500!

I swear...that lady never sleeps! No matter what time of day or night, if you email her, she replies immediately! Magical Journeys rocks!

June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter