Magical Journeys??? has anyone booked through them?

FreFam5

Mouseketeer
I just got a quote from them and it seems very reasonable and the agent seems so nice. Just looking to see if anyone has used them - I'd hate to show up at Disney and be booked to sleep in the basement of the Haunted Mansion!!!!!

I used them for our 2006 trip and had a great experience. Would use them again for our next trip but I want someone who will book our ADR's for us since I will have to be at work the day I can and I want CRT and Chef Mickey's. So this trip I am going to go with Dreams Unlimited.

Yep, I have . They have been around a long time and are very good. You wont have a problem.

I use them. My agent is very prompt with getting back to my e-mails. There was one trip that I changed my reservations about 5 times for various reasons and I always felt so bad e-mailing her to make the change and she was always super fast and everytime I apologized, she told me "that's my job!" I have recommended their service to other families I know and they were all satisfied. They currently hold my honeymoon reservation for next summer on DCL.

The best part about MJ is that any discount codes that are released and can be applied to your reservation will be applied as soon as possible. They just send you an e-mail telling you how much you saved. :thumbsup2

I used them and they were great...did everything via email and they were very thorough and prompt..I did speak with my adviser twice and she was amazing. You will have no problem..I only used them once because we are dvc members and it was a unique situation..

Connears

I have booked with Magical Journeys before. I had a package booked and my agent emailed telling me she applied a discount for me before 7:30 AM the morning the special was released. She saved me a few hundred dollars! She is always very friendly and super fast in responding to my emails. I would not hesitate to use them again.

I've booked with MJ for four (4) trips to Disney and haven't been dissapointed! My agent is very prompt and answers e-mails very quickly. She even helped get me a passholder rate for a quickie trip to POP next month over this past weekend!

I highly recommend MJ. I'm a serious control freak so if I allow a TA to take over stuff for me I must really like them. :lmao:

Karen at MJ is the best. :goodvibes You won't be disappointed with the service. I have used them for the last 4 trips and no complaints.:thumbsup2

I have used MJ for all of my trips. It's so nice to have someone watch the codes for you and apply them. I have never had a problem with any of my reservations.

I've used them for our last 3 trips. Just went through Disney this time, but will definitely use Magical Journey's again. Great service!!!

Highly recommend Magical Journeys (Terrisue). First time using a disney specializing travel agency and found that the service has been excellent. Quick replies to emails, phone calls answered, prompt service to requests like making ADR's and wishes cruise reservation. I can't recommend them enought.

I used Magical Journeys for the first time this year b/c I knew I wasnt going to have time to be on the phone for free dining. I have never used a TA before b/c I'm somewhat of a control freak and I need to do things myself. :) My experience has been nothing but wonderful. My TA (Karen) even answered one of my e-mails while she was on vacation at Disneyworld!! She is amazingly fast at answering all of my e-mails and has helped with all of my questions. I would definitely book through them again.

We have used MJ for our past few trips, and let me tell you, I won't go back to doing it myself! I am a control freak, and I always trust my TA, Wendy, to get the best price. When the OCD side of me takes over and I just need to double check - again! - that a code has been used or won't work for us, Wendy is always very gracious! She is fabulous, and I give her and MJ a HUGE :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Highly recommend Magical Journeys (Terrisue). First time using a disney specializing travel agency and found that the service has been excellent. Quick replies to emails, phone calls answered, prompt service to requests like making ADR's and wishes cruise reservation. I can't recommend them enought.

They make your ADR's now also? They did not do that back in 2006 which is why I was thinking about switching this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter