• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Express Question

illuminationsfanatic

Mouseketeer
I called Disney a few weeks ago and signed up for ME for our trip in February. When should I be expecting the luggage tags in the mail? Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this :) Thanks!!

Sorry to highjack your post but do you mind if I add another newbie question?

I got my packet yesterday with all my final docs and their are luggage tags IN there but they don't say anything about magical express (which I just added a few days ago). Should I be on the look out for another set? Thanks and again, sorry to highjack your post. :goodvibes

No those are probably not it since you only just added ME on. The ME tags are not "tags" - they are long paper stickers much like the ones airlines use. They will have each person's name printed on them as well as your resort.

I had to have my docs express posted to me last year as there was a delay in Disney sending them to me.

If you have a package reservation, you will receive 2 separate mailings. One mailing is your travel documents and souvenir hard-plastic luggage tags from the Walt Disney Travel Company. The other mailing is from Disney's Magical Express, and will contain your DME booklet as well as the bright yellow, very long stickers pre-printed with your pertinent travel info ... THESE are the DME luggage tags.

Sorry to highjack your post but do you mind if I add another newbie question?

I got my packet yesterday with all my final docs and their are luggage tags IN there but they don't say anything about magical express (which I just added a few days ago). Should I be on the look out for another set? Thanks and again, sorry to highjack your post. :goodvibes

As stated above you will get 2 packets. One in a blue envelope that has the hard luggage tags in it and the other packet will have the yellow paper tags you attach to your luggage. With the yellow tags you will get a booklet and in that booklet is your voucher for ME. Alot of ppl think if they do not get their ME tags for their luggage or their ME vouchers they cannot ride the ME bus but this is incorrect. As long as you have added your flight information to your ressie then you are in the system and even without the vouchers and tags you can use the ME and your bags will be picked up and brought to your room. There have been many instances where I forgot to add my flight info until the last moment and did not get luggage tags etc but had no issues down at the ME desk when I arrived at MCO. I hope this answers your question.

I am about 30days away from our trip. I was wondering how many luggage tags you get per person. We are flying with a company that believe it or not still allows 2 checked pieces of luggage up to 50lbs per guest.

I am about 30days away from our trip. I was wondering how many luggage tags you get per person. We are flying with a company that believe it or not still allows 2 checked pieces of luggage up to 50lbs per guest.
Regardless of your airline, DME sends 2 tags per guest. DME doesn't care what your airline's policies are ... DME will handle, at no extra charge, whatever you check with your airline. EVen if you pay extra to check 7 bags per person, DME will handle all of that for you ... in such a case, you could request extra tags from DME.

No worries!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter