Magical Express Ending Service

Arent they doing that train from MCO to DS? Maybe they will still run luggage behind the scenes.

Always wondered how they paid for this - basically Disney took over an entire segment of the market. Big news

Getting rid of the Magical Express is one thing... getting rid of the airport check-in is absolutely absurd. This is a service that's offered at a lot of top resorts. This totally downgrades the efficiency of staying on-site

Not anymore it's not--BAGS laid off something like 10,000 people according to an article I saw the other day in the Orlando Sentinel. Disney isn't the only one ending this service. It really sucks because it was my favorite practical perk for being on site, but this has more to do with the vendor imo.

Not anymore it's not--BAGS laid off something like 10,000 people according to an article I saw the other day in the Orlando Sentinel. Disney isn't the only one ending this service. It really sucks because it was my favorite practical perk for being on site, but this has more to do with the vendor imo.

I didn't know that. Wow. Another factor now is let's say they canceled ME but kept BAGS - at least you'd be able to get an Uber X if you're a family of 4. Now you need to pay extra for an UBER XL to get back to the airport. That's an additional $25-50

Wow. We drive most of the time, as we are 6-7 hours away, but when we do short trips we fly and use ME. We can adjust but this sucks for all the folks who have to fly. Thats the loss of one of the absolute best perks for staying onsite outside of FP windows.

ME really was part of the magic and pixie dust that made the trip extra special. So sad to see Disney using these times to remove beloved extras like this.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter