• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Express Confirmation Details

tgropp

DIS Veteran
I just booked three different Magical Express reservations ( different flights/dates ) for my families upcoming Christmas vacation. Where can I find the reservation number since they do not mail anything out. Will they email me a confirmation or is it located on our member site. Thank You!

i did get an email a few weeks later just confirming it’s booked. Nothing more.

Can I book a return to MCO while I'm there using the front desk or does all this need to be done prior?

TYVM for confirming I figured that was the case
just make sure to try and do it as early as possible. I've been added as quickly as 30 mins before the next bus was to arrive -- but that was mostly b/c they screwed something up AND they had room on the bus to accommodate me. Not sure how tight the buses are running right now -- so best to make sure you get it done early.

I spent over 1.5 hours waiting on the phone on Friday to get Disney's Magical Express booked (daughter and young grandsons without Disney accounts arriving on a different flight than mine). The cast member booked it and said she would send an email "right away", but now, almost 48 hours later, I still haven't received an email confirmation. Can anyone tell me how long they've had to wait lately for their email confirmations of Disney's Magical Express? Thanks!

Can't answer the "how long" question, but have you checked your junk or spam? Sometimes those emails go there instead of your inbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter