??Magic Your Way w/ free dining question??

fightinfire21

Mouseketeer
A quick question about MYW w/ free dining. I was orginally going to plan my trip for May 06 but I am going to check into the free dining and if it is a good deal I am goining to think about speeding up my trip a bit :teeth: . What I need to know is that I can't check in 'till 10/3/05 and I want to stay for 10 nights. Would work since it is before 10/4/05 or would I have to complete my stay before 10/4/05? :confused3

As long as your check in date is on or before 10/4, you're fine. The free dining will apply towards the entire trip. ::MickeyMo

SWEET!!!! :cool1:
This will be my first trip to Disney since like 1994 when I was 12 and my wifes first trip ever. Now I just got to hope for a good October deal.

:cool1: I got it extended. Fly in on Sunday September 25 with a 4 night package with 1 day base ticket. Then I've got a 10 night package on September 29 with a 10 day park hopper ticket with a plus pack. Fly back home on Sunday October 9. Now all I got to do is figure out my schedule for while I'm there. Definatly gonna hit MNSSHP and Circ de solil (SP?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter