Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

My husband is probably going to run the 5k. He did it last time. Hoping for cooler weather this time. He said it was brutal last June!

I'll be there for the 5k! I will probably lightly jog and mostly walk if it's too hot. I'm debating on excursions - I'd like to see Stingray City and was looking at the all day tour but will that be too much?

I didn't recieved the cruise document or luggage tags yet (we live in France).

We finished to book our activities. It will be an excursion to see the rays and snorkeling in Grand Cayman (not with Disney). We rent bicycles at Castaway Cay and then just enjoy the beach. And we plan to run the Castaway 5k. This is a big challenge because we are not used to run and just start training few weeks ago.:) Are some of you planning to join the run?

I believe my daughter is going to do this. She has been talking about it.
I'm organizing a stateroom trick or treat trail for the Halloween day on the ship. Please send me a PM If you'd like to be included in this either as trick or treaters, treat hander-outers or both! :) It will be at around 2 PM on Day 4 (the second sea day).

I have signed up for this. For both giving out and one doing the trick or treating. Sounds like so much fun. Thank you for putting this together for all of us!

Laura

My son, Derek, will be doing the 5K and I will be the turtle to his hare. LOL

I have signed up for this. For both giving out and one doing the trick or treating. Sounds like so much fun. Thank you for putting this together for all of us!

Laura

You're welcome! Everyone participating will hear back from me a couple weeks prior to sailing with a map of participating staterooms.

If anyone hasn't signed up that would like to, please PM me. You don't have to hand out candy if you don't want, you can just trick or treat. And if there is anyone traveling without kids, you're also welcome to participate by handing out treats! :)

We aren't doing FE, but I plan on pixie dusting FEs we see afterwards with any left over candy we have!

Here is the list of DIS user names that are on my list. If you aren't on this list and you would be interested in joining an FE group, please send me a PM. We still have room on our list for more families. Thank you!

snausman
eeg806
taxginger
bowles
ltsailor48
Holleynurse
Laura
4hppyCampers
Rissa
seeEC
LauraJL
donaldseeyore
godde8ss
Disney5
Sipmeier
figment74
Citykat1991
Aelyn
sandonov

If you are on this list and haven't received an email from me with a link to your list, please PM me ASAP. Thank you!

Unfortunately nobody has gotten back to me. Very disappointed. I will just bring an FE and fill it myself so the kiddos will not feel left out.

See above (this is from page 8). It looks like you need to send a PM. You have 8 posts at present, just post on the boards two more time and then you can send a message. It should all get sorted out. If nothing else, would you like to sign up to trick or treat? Just post two postings here of junk if you want. Nobody wants to keep you from being in the FE just because you're two posts short of being able to PM.

See above (this is from page 8). It looks like you need to send a PM. You have 8 posts at present, just post on the boards two more time and then you can send a message. It should all get sorted out. If nothing else, would you like to sign up to trick or treat? Just post two postings here of junk if you want. Nobody wants to keep you from being in the FE just because you're two posts short of being able to PM.

I was hoping that KaliKat would add you to her FE since the Nemo Group was closed on Sept 9. I assumed everyone that posted earlier was on her list. I am not sure how to fix this.

There should be room in the other group since 2 of the State Rooms listed on KaliKats list are actually in the Nemo Group. You may be able to just post your info on the boards instead of PMing. That is how I did it.

Has anyone received their cruise documents and luggage tags yet? Does anyone know when I should expect them to arrive? We live in the UK if that makes any difference. I know I'm probably just being impatient but I am getting very excited about the cruise and having finished our FE gifts need something to occupy my mind!

Thanks
we got ours yesterday!

Good morning again:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE (including those that let me know there information yesterday). Attached is the REVISED list in a PDF of the group. There is now a total of 11 State Rooms that includes 22 adults and 12 children. This is a nice size group! I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

Please NOTE: A few of you may end up on both this and Kalikat's list. I would ask that you stay in this group since we are the 1st to post and everyone will begin working on their gifts and it wouldn't be right to have participants create/buy more gifts than was needed. Therefore, if you find that you are also listed on Kalikat's list, please work with her to make sure you are removed (unless you would like to participate in 2 groups). Due to the fact that we have 2 groups now, let's try and refer to this group (group 2) as the "Nemo Group". Also, unfortunately, the Nemo Group is officially closed to new participants. We are less than 2 months out and we have to make a cut off somewhere. If you are not on this list, please contact Kalikat since her list is not yet posted.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Looking forward to meeting you all then.
hey there!
morgan is 8
emily is 6
both females

Unfortunately nobody has gotten back to me. Very disappointed. I will just bring an FE and fill it myself so the kiddos will not feel left out.

I know there is room in the one group. Just post 2 times to anything or to this. All you need is 2 more post and than you can PM.
Sooo you have gotten your doc's yet??? (1 Post)

Are you going to join in the trick or treating?? (Post 2) That should give you the 2 posts that you need. :)

Laura

Are there any formal nights on this sailing? I'm just trying to figure out how to jam everything in one bag :)

Nope, just semi-formal. I'm wearing a separate dress for semi-formal night and Palo, but my DH is wearing the same jacket for both nights. So we should have semi-formal (which is optional, by the way), Pirate, Halloween and then two nights of cruise casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter