Magic October 23, 2015 Port of Miami

Good morning:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE. Attached is the list in a PDF of the group. There is a total of 8 State Rooms that include 16 adults and 8 children. I am happy to say that this is a nice size group. I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Looking forward to meeting you all then.

Thank you so much for this, looks great. Just to confirm Indi is a girl.

Looking forward to starting our fe gifts this weekend.

Sorry for being absent from the boards. I believe I've responded to everyone who has PM'd me about the FE list. If you haven't heard back from me, please let me know ASAP. I would hate to miss anyone for the FE. If you've already signed up with the 2nd group, that's OK too. I just don't want anyone to be left out OR end up on 2 lists. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back with you.

Hi

I'm really sorry totally my fault but I hadn't realised the groups were separate. As we are on the list for the second group now we won't be participating in the first group. I'm so sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

Laura

Hi Aelyn:

I am happy to place you in our FE that I just posted, but I don't want you to be in 2 groups (that is a big commitment). If you originally posted on Page 4 then I assumed you were in Kalikat's FE group since I didn't pop on this Board until Page 5.

Kalikat:

Are you able to post your completed list so that people know if they are in fact in an FE group? Then we can deal with anyone who may have inadvertently been left out.

Laura:

I will try my best to update the list, but with all the back and forth I don't want to keep posting and re-posting over and over. Maybe you can print the list and hand write the Usernames in for your own purposes. I personally found them difficult to keep track of so I have been using the State Room no.'s instead.

Hello! My mom and I are taking my girls on this cruise and we would like to participate in a fish extender group if we can! Madeline is turning 13 on Oct 23 and Allie is 5. We are in stateroom 8514. Please let us know if there is a group available to join! Thanks!

Please send me all your names and I will be happy to add you to our FE. I seem to have missed you somehow before posting the list this morning.

It looks as though I will be re-posting a revised list. I seem to have missed a family and might need to add another. I will be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Sorry for being absent from the boards. I believe I've responded to everyone who has PM'd me about the FE list. If you haven't heard back from me, please let me know ASAP. I would hate to miss anyone for the FE. If you've already signed up with the 2nd group, that's OK too. I just don't want anyone to be left out OR end up on 2 lists. Thanks and sorry for the delay in getting back with you.
Hi Kalikat420, have you already sent out an email with the members of this FE group? I know we emailed a while back but I haven't heard back since our initial email and just wanted to know if you had sent that out already? Thanks!

So I haven't heard from anyone regarding a final list for the FE for this trip. If anyone is still interested in participating in this program, I will be happy to take down everyone info and set up a group. I will leave the group registration open until Sept 9. At hat time I will create a full list of all the participants info and post it to this forum. Please send me your room number along with the total number of guests and their ages by Sept 9.

I can't wait to get this program rolling.

Also, once I have everyone information, I will try and set up a meet and greet at some time during the cruise.

Thank you,

sorry, i cannot figure out how to prove message you but i definitely want to be included in the FE program:

Stateroom: 2502
2 adults - Ed and Melissa
2 girls - Morgan (8) and Emily (6)

1st time disney cruisers!

i haven't heard back and i am not sure how to PM. This will be our first disney cruise, so excited!
Stateroom: 2502
2 adults - Ed and Melissa
2 girls - Morgan (8) and Emily (6)

Hi Aelyn:

I am happy to place you in our FE that I just posted, but I don't want you to be in 2 groups (that is a big commitment). If you originally posted on Page 4 then I assumed you were in Kalikat's FE group since I didn't pop on this Board until Page 5.

Kalikat:

Are you able to post your completed list so that people know if they are in fact in an FE group? Then we can deal with anyone who may have inadvertently been left out.

Thanks for your kind message DgkJlk

Good idea if kalikat could post her list so we all could check

Can't wait, I already start to pack gifts !!

Hi my name is Melissa! My Dh is David. We have 1 princess she's 2 yrs old. we are in room #5629. In our party is also my nephew (10 yo) and my niece (4 yo). They are staying in their parents' rooms but their FE will be hanging outside our door - we're the monsters inc family! So excited to participate!!
So 3 kiddos:
1 boy (10)
2 girls (2,4)

I just noticed we are going to be neighbours (well opposite each other!) on this cruise and wanted to say hi. Aelyn is next door to us so it looks like we have our own mini disboard group on deck 5!

Laura

Good morning again:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE (including those that let me know there information yesterday). Attached is the REVISED list in a PDF of the group. There is now a total of 11 State Rooms that includes 22 adults and 12 children. This is a nice size group! I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

Please NOTE: A few of you may end up on both this and Kalikat's list. I would ask that you stay in this group since we are the 1st to post and everyone will begin working on their gifts and it wouldn't be right to have participants create/buy more gifts than was needed. Therefore, if you find that you are also listed on Kalikat's list, please work with her to make sure you are removed (unless you would like to participate in 2 groups). Due to the fact that we have 2 groups now, let's try and refer to this group (group 2) as the "Nemo Group". Also, unfortunately, the Nemo Group is officially closed to new participants. We are less than 2 months out and we have to make a cut off somewhere. If you are not on this list, please contact Kalikat since her list is not yet posted.

On the second night of the cruise (Sept 24), if you would like to join us, we will be meeting in the Lobby Atrium at 5:10pm. If you are standing in the Atrium and looking at the main staircase there should be a sitting area to your right. That is where we will meet before the 1st dinner seating. So that you can find us, just look for the woman wearing a fluffy pink feather clip (my friends call it my pink tarantula) in her hair...that will be me (Janna). We will be in the sitting area until about 5:30.

Attachments

• Disney FE for Oct 23 Magic Cruise v2.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 34
Good morning again:

Thank you to all the State Rooms that sent in their information for the FE (including those that let me know there information yesterday). Attached is the REVISED list in a PDF of the group. There is now a total of 11 State Rooms that includes 22 adults and 12 children. This is a nice size group! I have already started making our FE gifts and we look forward to delivering them to you all. Please, please, please let me know if any of the information I have is incorrect or if you are not able to open the attachment.

Please NOTE: A few of you may end up on both this and Kalikat's list. I would ask that you stay in this group since we are the 1st to post and everyone will begin working on their gifts and it wouldn't be right to have participants create/buy more gifts than was needed. Therefore, if you find that you are also listed on Kalikat's list, please work with her to make sure you are removed (unless you would like to participate in 2 groups). Due to the fact that we have 2 groups now, let's try and refer to this group (group 2) as the "Nemo Group". Also, unfortunately, the Nemo Group is officially closed to new participants. We are less than 2 months out and we have to make a cut off somewhere. If you are not on this list, please contact Kalikat since her list is not yet posted.

That was so sweet that you were able to add the username. Thank you!!! We will be in both groups. So don't worry that you see us in Nemo Group and the first group!!

Laura

Also, for the Nemo group. Please add thast Indi in room 5628 is a 7 yr old girl. Sorry about that. I forgot to update that info before re posting.

I just noticed we are going to be neighbours (well opposite each other!) on this cruise and wanted to say hi. Aelyn is next door to us so it looks like we have our own mini disboard group on deck 5!

Laura

Hi Laura, Hi Melissa :flower1:

2 neighbours staterooms, that's great !! Glad to be in your FE group ;)

Aelyn (Emilie ;)

Good morning again:

Was checking our info out and on room 7618 Brody is a 5 yr old. Sorry, just saw that.

Laura

Last edited:
Hi DgkJlk !

Thank you so much for the update list. :)
Im glad to be on it. Our information are correct so that's absolutely perfect !

Thank you again for organisation. I would be glad to join the meeting to chat with all of you.

Kalikat thank you to remove me from your list if I'm in , 1 group is enough for me :) Hope I don't disurb anything.

Have fun dear FE friends !:fish:

Kalikat I would also prefer for our group to only be in one group so since the nemo group has provided a list first I would like to remain with that one. Thank you for your time and effort.

I am so very confused I thought we had signed up for the fe. I have heard nothing. I was getting emails when post were being made then they stopped. Did we miss out? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter