Magic march 9/02-Any one else?

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
We are sailing Magic March 9/0, with three chikdrem dd 8, dniece 8 and dnephew 10, as well as gm, db and dsil. Any one else? I can hardly wait.

Debbie

We will be there.....mil, fil, dh, dd8, dd3, and me.....cant wait....
this will be our second 7 nt....

Great my dd also 8 and her cousin (my niece) also 8. They will have a blast, did your dd go with you on first cruise, and if so did she have a good time?

Thanks debbie

we'll be there as well....me, dh, and 3 ds...9, 8 and 3.

have y'all thought about excursions yet?

Can't wait for our Magic cruise! DW, DD4, & I are looking forward to sunshine and warm temperatures. This month we're teaching our dd about snorkeling at the local YMCA.

Yes...dd was on last cruise with us....she had a great time....she
spent about 2 hrs in the club everyday...she had dinner in there
the night that we went to Palo's....with grandma and grandpa there she wanted to spend more time with them than in the club...she hung out at the mickey pool alot with dd2(almost 3)...
she loved the slide....we are all very excited to be going again...
even my 2 yr old...who actually celebrated her bday on the ship
last year and will again this year....had a great time....she was
like the energizer bunny!!!

Sounds great, we will also have gm on board and our cousins. We are thinking of snorkeling. Did dd do last time?

debbie

The water at castaway cay was actually quite cold when we were there in march.....so she did not snorkel there....and we did not
do the beaches on either of the islands.....my inlaws live on
ft walton beach in florida so we spend ALOT of time there....the
beaches there are beautiful...white sands...crystal clear water...
so we just did the sight seeing thing....and actually when we go
in march we are not going to do too much in st thomas at all....
we are going to do most of our shopping in st maarteen...she is
pretty happy just to play in the pool and on the slide....makes
it easy for us!!!.....we just try and relax as much as possible...
we dont do any shore excursions.....I am thinking about doing
the sky tram in st thomas though....It looks really cool...now
if I can talk the rest of the family into it!!

txtara, how cold was the water last March? Jersey shore cold: upper 60's - 70's, or Carribbean cold 70's - 80's? Was it also cool on the beach?

We'll also be on the Magic on March 9. Myself, DW, and DS 5! First timers too - very excited! Looking forward to meeting all of you! We should all get together on the ship sometime. We'll be in 6600 and we went for the late seatings for dinner. We decided not to bother trying to get our Zachary to sit still in a nice restaurant every night - just the formals.

Count us in for March 9, 2002, will be traveling with dh (46), ds (11 almost 12), and myself (43). Have been on 3 other cruises, but never disney. Am really excited to met everyone.

The only concern I have is for our 11 year old son. Being an only child we normally travel with friends or family so he can have a playmate, not this time and we are hoping he will have fun with his age group.

Thanks for the help from everyone on these boards it sure has made planning of the trip alot of fun.

plutospup....it was in the 70's I believe.....I am a weenie when
it comes to cold water!!.my pool is in the upper 90's in the summer....of course that is texas.....living up north you shouldnt
have any problems...my husband and his family are from new york
and they always make fun of me because of this cold water
aversion...trust me...there were plenty of people in the water...
the air temps were in the 80's but with the sun beating down
the sweat was pouring off us....so the cold water was refreshing...very briefly....it is a wonderful little island....my dd
did not use the kids club there on the island but maybe this
time she will....if you get a chance to check out the adult beach
do it....it is so peaceful and relaxing....a nice little break from
the kids...!!!! well deserved by friday of the cruise....

johnf....we are doing early seating....my dh and I did late seating
when we went on the wonder in sept.....it was just too late
to eat....we did early seating last march and worked out just
perfect....some people enjoy the late seating...it just doesnt work
for us....

magic.....dont worry about your son....he will definitely meet someone to tag around with...there are so many kids he cant
miss!!!!

We can handle water temps in the 70's. Although, the water at our local Y this winter generally is in the 80's - I think it's like a sauna! BTW, "peaceful", and "relaxing" after the past four yrs I'm not sure what that means. I'm sure DW, DD4, and I will have a blast!

johnf We also have early seating, and we're also on deck 6. Hopefully, we'll get to meet you, and other Dis friends!

magic I'm sure your son will meet someone on the cruise. This year I have been amazed by our "only daughter". This very shy little girl comes out of her shell on vacation. She always meets someone wherever we go. I'm sure your son will , too.

Thanks everyone for reassuring me about my apprehension with my son. We are also on deck 6 and have a late seating for meals.

Can't wait, the other night we were discussing the trip over dinner, my husband could not believe how close the trip is while our son was upset about how long he had to wait to go. It was so funny how parents and kids think so differently about time.

We actually had requested early seating orihinally but because we only booked in November, we couldn't get on the early seating list.

I just know the cruise is going to be great.

Magic- my nephew also was wondering what for him to do on cruise (he will be 11 in July), but I just know it will be a blast.

We also are on deck 6 (as it seems so far everyone else is!!!!!)

Although have been on about 7 crusies, never Disney. DD (8) has ben on one cruise when she was 5 1/2 and had the best time of her life (Carnival's kids program was good and she found a friend!!)

Any ne interested in trying to pre arrange meeting, or maybe just wear our lime green ribbons??

Debbie

momtoemma and johnf...if you really want early seating check the day we board and they will try and change you....they really try
and accommodate families with early seating if at all possible...
if you are waitlisted already they start clearing the list a few
weeks prior....just call and check...we booked last december for
march and got late seating but were waitlisted for early....
I was paranoid that we would not get it....the ship was at capacity and we still were able to get early seating a few weeks
before when they cleared the list....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter