Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

It shocked me too, the second time in we did more of ride these a few extra times so we can minimize how fast we're really doing rides and the desire to keep criss crossing the place.

What time are you getting into the park that day? You have 6 hours between when you can get the lanyard and you actually need it. swoop down if your planning the hub for fireworks.

Early afternoon sometime. Planning on spending a few hours at DHS in the morning and hopping to MK. What time can you get the lanyard?

Am attending the after hours event at mk next week...has,anybody here gone to this? I have an idea of which attractions will be open,but are any of the qs restaurant s open. Cosmic rays maybe? (This should be called magic kingdom after hours, not disney after hours..)

We did it the first round and we'll be there for the next Friday's.

Attractions available during Disney After Hours
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Barnstormer
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Haunted Mansion
  • It’s A Small World
  • Mad Tea Party
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Jungle Cruise
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Mickey’s PhilharMagic
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Prince Charming Regal Carousel
  • Princess Fairytale Hall
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Space Mountain
  • Stitch’s Great Escape
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • Splash Mountain
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse meet and greet
  • The Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Food available during Disney After Hours
Ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages—included with the cost of admission—available at carts stationed through the park.

Select menu items also available to purchase at Casey’s Corner and Starbucks Coffee and specialty beverages from Main Street Bakery.

Am attending the after hours event at mk next week...has,anybody here gone to this? I have an idea of which attractions will be open,but are any of the qs restaurant s open. Cosmic rays maybe? (This should be called magic kingdom after hours, not disney after hours..)
Merged you to the DAH thread. Lots of reviews and discussion of the event.

Not much really, Casey's is all I remember. We grabbed a hot dog right at the end of the night. In the spring all they had was sweets, no popcorn and I needed something more. So glad they added popcorn. It was my only suggestion on the survey after the event

We did it the first round and we'll be there for the next Friday's.
We are doing the same, went last spring and are going next Friday, as long as the weather holds.

Not much really, Casey's is all I remember. We grabbed a hot dog right at the end of the night. In the spring all they had was sweets, no popcorn and I needed something more. So glad they added popcorn. It was my only suggestion on the survey after the event

We are doing the same, went last spring and are going next Friday, as long as the weather holds.

Hope to see you there! My parents are tagging along for this one.

Cast Members now can buy discounted tickets for DAH for themselves and up to 3 guests for $59 plus tax for the following days
  • January 20 and 27
  • February 2, 9 and 16
  • March 2 and 9

Is this an indication of it still not selling well if they're offering CM's a discount on every single night of the event?

Same. I also found all the other eateries to be closing up almost an hour early so the second time, we hit friar tucks for mac n cheese about an hour before close.. that worked better but we also had some sandwhiches waiting back home when we got done.

I'm at tomorrows, feb 2 and the last one (so far, might do another one)

It'll be anything opened that you would see during EMH.. basically the whole park minus tom sawyers, etc etc etc..

casey's and starbucks are the pay food options so if you think you need to eat, do it before the others close (and they will close about 30 minutes or more before day guest close).

I strongly recommend you get some premade sammiches or somethign from the resort and leave them in the room. You burn a lot of calories at after hours and i'tll be welcomed to have something waiting in the room.

Any chance they may change the days to other days beside Thursday and Friday if they continue DAH into the summer?

Any chance they may change the days to other days beside Thursday and Friday if they continue DAH into the summer?

I doubt they will have after hours during after close wedding season however, my math is they bring in more money with after hours so who knows :)

I would do this if not travelling wit little ones. Last year we did MNSSHP (DH and I) we arrived at 4 pm, had fps for SM, 7DMT and Splash. We jumped on Pirates, then had a relaxing dinner at Skippers while the park cleared. After that we caught the parade, and the Hocus Pocus show, plus CTM. Rode the rides we were interested in (Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, etc). We weren't interested in the M&Gs, so we were pretty much hard pressed to find anything else we wanted to do and left around 11:00 or so. I would do DAH instead of a day ticket; well worth it to me. I love the parties they have as I have never found them to be overly crowded. Now, if DAH allows you in at 4, I would definitely do this with my DGDs. My fps would be different, and we would do a lot more character M&Gs, but it would work, but only if we could arrive at 4 instead of 7.

When is wedding season?

It's more that an after park close MK wedding prices start at $180,000.00 and that's the bare minimum you can borrow the castle stage for 20 minutes. not much overheard to have a wedding as an after hours event..

Don't get me wrong, I want these all the time, maybe a couple dates a month and people could plan for them or not, etc etc etc.... In slow season you kind of get burned out with them. I felt that last year, i would do what I wanted in a couple hours sunday nights and then walk into after hours and be like, I did everything I want to do this week already.. now what do I do..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter